68.

Keep sending me questions :) I've gotten a lot in my inbox, and a couple on the comments, so thanks to you. I'm making the cut off at 30 and I already have 23, or 24 I don't remember.

Would you guys want me to like do a video of me answering them and attach it? I'd still have like a simple layout in writing but you know, I feel like I can't fully capture my weirdness in writing.

This is just a filler and it shitty

I changed Colby to Dylan just for you @lovejdbxacm :)

68. Oh, The Hot Blonde?

"Let's go shopping, I think we both need it" Veronica smiles, picking up her purse.

"I definitely do" I laugh. Veronica lives next door to Oli and I so it was basically inevitable that someday we'd meet. She was really outgoing, but slightly on the snobby side, using her money to get her everywhere.

But who am I to judge? I've been quite snobby myself lately.

We walk out of her apartment and to her car, a sleek new BMW that he daddy bought her, she gets a new one at the end of each year. One could only wish to have as much money as her. She drives off, and my palms sweat at the very expensive neighborhood she drives us too, this is somewhere you'd find someone like Selena Gomez or Justin Bieber.

[A/N: Selena is my queen]

"Let's stop here" She parks her car, and we both get out. She runs into Louboutins, and I drag behind her, knowing my bank account would definitely not support shoes like the one in this store.

"Oh my god Brogan look" She squeals, running off to pick up a pair of striped heels "They're perfect for you"

"Not really my style, though I like to look good, I'm not a firm believer of beauty is pain"

"Oh, well I guess I'll buy them for me then" She shrugs, picking up a box with her size on it. We drags me to the cash register, the cashier ringing them up.

"That'll be $1,675" The cashier says and I coke on my spit. Veronica hands over her credit card as if it's nothing, and takes her bag from the cashier. We walk in and out of a few other stores, until I finally want to get out of this place, though I enjoy Veronica's company, she's just a handful when it comes to shopping.

"Hey, Veronica, I'm not feeling so hot anymore so I think I'm going to call someone to pick me up, but I'll see you later" I smile and she nods.

"Sure, this was fun" She hugs me, all her bags restricting her from fully hugging me. We walk off in different directions, I figuring out who I can call. Oliver is on a date with his girlfriend, Mark is at yoga trying to impress the instructor, Dylan! I pull out my phone and dial his number, waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you busy?" I ask.

"Kind of, what's up?"

"I kind of need a ride, from Beverly Hills" I bite my lip, hearing him sigh.

"I would, but I can't. I have somewhere to be in like 20 minutes so I don't have time" He says "I'm sorry"

"No, no it's fine. Talk to you later" I sigh, hanging up the phone. Once I hang up, I catch a glimpse of Austin's contact, I sigh knowing he's my last hope. Against my better judgement, I hit the call button, my eyes squeezed shut as I wait for his answer.

"Hello?" He asks in a groggy voice.

"Hey" I sigh, running my fingers through my hair.

"Brogan, it's you" He says, his voice showing surprised.

"By that I'm guessing you didn't check the caller ID"

"Nope"

"Old habits, die hard" I chuckle "Anyways, I kind of need your help, and I know this sound shitty of me considering you like hate my guts but you're my only hope"

"Brogan, once again, I don't hate you" He sighs "But what do you need?"

"I'm kind of stuck in Beverly Hills outside Louboutin, and I need a ride back"

"Why there?"

"I went shopping with Veronica"

"Oh, the hot blonde?" He asks, and I roll my eyes.

"You have a girlfriend"

"Doesn't mean I don't find girls hot" He says, and I can imagine him shrug, a cocky look on his face.

"Are you going to come get me or not?" I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Already on my way" He chuckles, and I hang up the phone. I sit down on the curb, my head buried into my hands as the hot sun beats down on my back. I sigh heavily, sort of thankful we're not that far away from campus. When he finally pulls up twenty minutes later, I climb into the front seat.

"You look sweaty and gross"

"Try sitting in the sun for twenty minutes" I roll my eyes.

"Why didn't you go inside?"

"Because I wouldn't be able to fascinate myself with shoes that cost more than my rent"

"My question is, if Veronica has that much money, why does she live in an apartment?" Austin asks.

"Because she wants the college experience or something like that" I shrug, we talk the rest of the ride abut random stuff, occasional laughs being uttered until eventually we're at my house.

"Um, would you maybe like to come in? Maybe actually talk this time without all the yelling?" I ask, not being able to meet his eyes.

"Yeah" He nods "That works"

:::

Hi, I hope you liked this chapter.

I love you all,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo