34.

I think I'm going to spend a few days to actually edit my stories.

I wanted to have this posted earlier, but uh ADHD m8. That's also why this is really short.

This is the kind of chapter where I wish I could add like multiple pictures.

34. Holy Shit! I Have To Sneeze!

"Ugh" Carter groans, rolling over for what seems like the millionth time.

"Carter! What is wrong with you?" I whisper-yell in frustration.

"My back hurts" He whines "And it itches like a mother fucker"

"Sit up" I sigh, I get out of bed to flip on the lights. Carter sits up in the process, and takes off his shirt turning his back to me.

"Holy fuck" I gasp seeing the red lines marking his back.

"What?"

"Uhm, come here" I grab his wrist and pull him to the bathroom angling his body so he can see what I had done to his back.

"Damn" His eyes widen.

"I know, I'm so sorry" I cover my face in embarrassment.

"Why are you sorry?" He snorts "That's so hot"

"What?"

"Yeah, like it's such a confidence boost, you don't even understand"

"But you're bleeding"

"It'll stop" He shrugs, wrapping his arm around my shoulder "Now can we go to sleep?"

"Yeah" I nod, walking back to the bed, and climbing in, Carter climbing in beside me and falling asleep.

"Babe, we have to leave" Carter shakes me awake and I frown.

"Nope" I shake my head.

"Um yes, now get your ass out of bed"

"Don't tell me what to do" I sass and he smacks my butt "Ow what the hell?" I groan.

"Sorry, you didn't listen" He shrugs and I roll my eyes, getting out of bed.

"Stupid fucker" I mumble under my breath and he chuckles, obviously hearing me.

"Alright let's go- oh" AC barges into the room, freezing when he sees Carter's back "Wow, that looks painful, but congrats" He jokes, and Carter laughs as I cover my blushing face.

"What can I say? She loves it" Carter states cockily.

"Okay, how about we not talk about this"

"Sorry, but yeah we gotta go" AC says.

"Alright, can you hook the trailer up for me?" Carter asks and AC nods, leaving the room.

I change quickly, and grab my stuff, running out to the car, and climbing in next to Zach. AC is in the front seat and Rob is on the other side of Zach, leaving Carter to drive us all the way home.

"Really guys?" He huffs, getting into the drivers seat.

"You're the better driver" AC shrugs, and Zach clicks his tongue.

"Well I mean, after that thing a few days ago, I'm not sure"

"Shut up" Carter rolls his eyes, driving away from the house.

///

"I'm so hungry" I whine, leaning my head on Zach's shoulder.

"We all are, but Austin's a big fat meanie head" Rob huffs.

"Good one dumb ass" Carter rolls his eyes, pulling into the parking lot of a diner. We all grin in excitement as we get out.

"Holy shit! I have to sneeze!" I put my hand on Carter's shoulder scrunching my face up "JOHN CENA!" I scream, jumping onto his back. He laughs loudly, people in the parking lot looking at us like we're crazy, as we clutch our stomachs.

"You literally are the best person in the world" He laughs, sliding his hand into mine and walking into the diner with me. The guys are already sitting down, and ordering food by the time we get in there.

"Hi" The waitress, Jess, smiles when we sit down "What can I get you two?" She smiles warmly.

"We'll have two bacon burgers, with fries and two Dr.Peppers" Carter tells her and she writes it down, taking our menus and walking away.

"So what took you guys so long?" Rob asks and Carter and I snicker.

"Nothing" I shake my head.

"Oh come on, it can't be nothing" He rolls his eyes.

"Okay, we fucked, happy now?" Carter states with a straight face and I laugh loudly.

"Real funny" Rob scoffs.

"Sorry" I shrug, leaning my head on Carter's shoulder.

"I have a question" AC chimes "This seems like something I should've asked a while ago, but I didn't"

"Okay, and your question is?" Carter urges.

"Why does Brogan still call you Carter? Like I mean, it's weird for us to hear it, and I know it's weird for her to hear us calling you Austin, so I just don't get it" He asks, all innocence intended.

Truth is, I do find it weird, but I honestly never worried about it, I mean whether I call him Austin, or Carter he's still mine. He's still the same person. The food comes before Carter can respond and honestly I'm slightly thankful because I don't want him t end up getting angry. We all eat, the five of us staying relatively quiet.

"Zach where's your car?" I ask him.

"It's in the trailer with Austin's" He answers simply and I nod, eating the last few of my fries. When we all finish eating, we pay and walk back out to Carter's truck, the guys climbing into the back, giving me the front seat.

"I'm going to sleep, wake me up when we get home" I yawn, leaning my head on the window and falling asleep.

:::

Hi!

I love all of you more than you even can imagine <3

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo