22.

This chapter is going to be really cute because I can't help myself

I ship them soooooo hard even more than I shipped #Naustin.

Okay maybe not as much because I'm forever team #Naustin.

22. You Make Me Happy. You Know That Right?

I wake up to the feeling of kisses being placed all over my face. My eyes flutter open, Carter with a cheeky smile on his face is the first thing I see.

"Good morning" He smiles, kissing my nose.

"Good morning" I yawn, stretching out my body "What time is it?" I ask through my yawn and Carter chuckles, hitting the home button on his phone.

"9:17" 

"Hmm okay" I hum "Want breakfast? I'm hungry" I get out of bed, making sure to take the blanket with me, seeing as I'm still naked. I walk to my drawers sliding on a pair of underwear and putting on a bra. I toss the blanket back to Carter, before putting on a pair of shorts and an tank top.

"You coming?" I ask.

"Yeah" He says standing up from my bed. 

"Wait, let me change your bandage first" I say after seeing he bled through the previous bandage. I walk into my bathroom, getting out the first aid kit and grabbing the gauze, as well as the peroxide. I walk back into the room, and push Carter back down on the bed.

"If yo-" 

"Don't say it" I playfully glare at him and he laughs, putting his hands up in defense.

I peel off his bandage, earning a wince from him "Stop being a bitch"

"Wow! Again I'm being a bitch" He fakes shock.

"Exactly" I wink "I need you to lay back" 

"Can I have a kiss first?" He pouts, and I fake a sigh, leaning down and pecking his lips quickly "Babe that doesn't count" He whines, and I giggle and kiss him again, his hands going to my hips. I pull away slowly and he bites his lip "You make me happy. You know that right?" He whispers, pecking my cheek.

"You make me happy too" I blush "Now will you lay back" I change the subject, the topic becoming way to touchy for me.

He doesn't say anything just lays back, his hands behind his head. I pour the peroxide over his stitched side, catching the excess liquid with the old bandage. Once I'm done pouring the peroxide I bandage him up and throw everything away, putting the peroxide back into my bathroom.

"Now to the kitchen!" I grin, skipping down the steps "How does chocolate chip pancakes and bacon sound Mr. Mahone?" I giggle, getting out two pans and putting them on the stove top.

"That's sounds perfect Ms. Anderson" He wraps his arms around my waist from behind, his lips pressing a light kiss to my neck. 

I grab the box of pancake mix, and the bag of mini chocolate chips, pouring them into a bowl and mixing them up with water. I butter the pan, and pour in the pancake mix while filling the other a few pieces of bacon. My phone buzzes and I look over at it seeing a text message from my younger sister Lydia.

From: Baabbbyyy Sissss

Hey! Skype me! I haven't seen you in forever!

To: Baabbbyyy Sissss

Okie give me a sec :)

"Carter?" I say, flipping the pancakes and bacon.

"Yeah babe?"

"Can you go up to my room and grab my laptop? It's in my top drawer of my dresser" 

"Yeah, hold on" He jogs up my steps, and I finish breakfast just as he comes down the steps.

"I'll trade you" I joke, handing him his plate. I take my laptop from him and take my plate sitting down at the island chairs. Carter sits next to me, as I log into my laptop, opening Skype.

"Who are you calling?" Carter asks.

"My little sister" I grin, hitting the call button, her bright face popping up on my screen seconds later.

"Hey! How are you?" She waves.

"Hey Lyd, I'm good how are you?"

"I'm good. How's mom and dad?" She asks, her tone deteriorating.

"Still mom and dad" I sigh "Always at 'work'" I put quotes around work and Lydia chuckles.

"They might be doing something very important and you're just ungrateful" She sarcastically states, her eyes just now noticing Carter. She pulls up her phone, typing something, my phone buzzing on my lap.

From: Baabbbyyy Sissss

Who's that? Your boooooyyyyyyfrrrriiieeennd ;)

"Lyd, this is Carter, Carter this is my little sister Lydia" I introduce and Carter waves "Lyd, Carter is not my boyfriend, he's Ella's boyfriend" I say and she cringes.

"I hate her" She rolls her eyes "You could do so much better, like my sister" She winks at Carter and he laughs.

"I hate her too" 

"Why? I thought you guys were bffs" She flips her hair.

"I'll explain that later" My eyes flicker to Carter, and her mouth forms and 'o'

"Got it. What about Oliver and Mark?" 

"They're still here" I smile "When are we going to have a girls day?"

"Um tomorrow" She says in a duh tone.

"Wait was this already planned?" 

"No" She giggles "I just wanted to make sure it was tomorrow" 

"Okay, well I'll pick you up tomorrow" I smile "But I have to go, I'll all you tomorrow when I'm on my way to get you"

"Okay! Bye love you! It was nice meeting you Carter" She waves.

"Love you too" I smile.

"Nice meeting you too" Carter leans his chin on my shoulder. I hit the end call button, logging off my laptop.

"She looks like you" Carter smiles.

"Yeah, that was everyone says"

"Why isn't she here?" 

"Because my mom and dad never really gave her much attention, even as a baby. But no one ever really noticed until she started school, but anyways my aunt and uncle took her in and now she lives there, they were going to take me, but I refused" I shrug.

"Oh wow" He says.

"Yeah, my parents are complicated" I chuckle.

As Carter was about to respond, his phone rang. He looks down at it, a frown taking over his face, but he answers it anyways.

"Hello?...I'm busy right now...I can't...Because I'm busy...Don't worry about what I'm doing...That means nothing...Okay! Fine! I'll be there soon" He huffs, hanging up his phone "Bro-"

"It was Ella?" I ask and he nods "Oh, okay, do you need me to drive you home so you can get your car?" 

"No, that's alright" He says, standing up. He hugs me tightly, and I laugh.

"Carter, you still don't have a shirt on" I giggle, running upstairs and grabbing a white t-shirt from my dad's drawer "Here, my dad won't notice it's gone, he practically lives in suits" I hand him the shirt, and he throws it on.

"Thanks Brogs" He smiles, hugging me again "I'll talk to you later" He kisses my temple, walking out of my house. I lock the door behind him, sliding down it and pulling my knees into my chest.

"What the hell are you doing Brogan?" I ask myself in frustration.

:::

Hi!

I have a ton of homework, but this seemed so much more important XD

I love you guys so much :))))))))))

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo