62.

Time skip to when they go to warped tour :)

Go read @KAMxHBK story Loving A Heartbreaker, if you like Dark Austin/ Carter Mahone, you'll love it ;)

62. Can't You Guys Wait!

"Where Zachary?" I ask Austin when he pulls up.

"He's sick" He answers.

"Why are you wearing pants?" I ask him, motioning to his legs "It's hot and there's going to be a ton of people. I don't want you to die of heat stroke" I say, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"I'll be fine" He leans down to kiss my lips "Now what we really need to be worried about, is how short your shorts are" He grabs my butt in his hands.

"Don't act like you don't love it" I tease, and he chuckles.

"Oh I do" He winks.

"You guys are gross" Mark fakes gags and I laugh.

"You're just jealous" Brogan pushes his shoulder, and Mark dramatically falls to the ground.

"Ow! Shit! I've been wounded! Call an ambulance! Life alert! I've fallen and I can't get up!" He rolls around on the ground.

"You know, for how clean cut you are, you sure don't mind rolling around in dead worms" Brogan giggles, pointing to her driveway.

"Ew ew, fuck gross" He stands up, brushing off his body "I'll be in the car" He says climbing into the front seat.

"We have to drive an hour" I pout, and Austin chuckles.

"Are you tired?" He asks, and I nod "I can tell"

"I couldn't sleep last night" 

"Why not?" He asks, and I blush, looking away "Brogan"

"I was watching reruns of Friends all night" 

"Now that's your fault" He laughs.

"But they were so good" I draw out. 

"I had hoped we could make out for an hour, but you seem so tired" He sighs dramatically.

"I'm not that tired" I shake my head, answering a little too quickly.

"No no, you look tired" He kisses my cheek.

"But Austin" I whine with a pout. Before he can respond Oliver tells us it's time to go and we climb into Oliver's car, Austin and I taking the back seat.

"I love you" I kiss Austin's shoulder "I love you" I kiss his neck, then his cheek, then the corner of his mouth an 'I love you' between each peck "Austin, I want a kiss" I pout, and he turns his head to kiss my lips quickly, so quickly I barely felt it.

"That doesn't count" 

"I love you" He coos, kissing my nose.

"You're being mean" 

"You need a nap" He chuckles, wrapping his arm around my shoulder to pull me into him "Take a nap" He whispers, and much to my dismay, my fatigue won and I fell asleep.

"We're here Baby" Austin wakes me up, and I yawn stretching out my arms and legs "Feel better?" He asks, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into him.

"Yeah, but I still want my kiss" I pucker my lips, and he chuckles, leaning down to kiss them softly. The kiss had turned into more than I had anticipated, and we're broken apart by Mark.

"Can't you guys wait!" He scoffs "There are so many bands waiting for us"

"Who's all here?" I ask Mark, him having the line up.

"Pierce the Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, Knuckle Puck, Of Mice and Men, Beartooth, Sleeping with Sirens, State Champs and This Wild Life" 

"Okay in that order?" I ask.

"Yeah but unfortunately, Of Mice and Men play the same time Bring Me The Horizon does, and Beartooth is the same time Pierce the Veil does" He sighs.

"I say we ditch Of Mice and Men and Beartooth, we say them last year" I shrug.

"We also saw Pierce the Veil last year" Oliver comments.

"But Tony wasn't there, he is this year" 

"That's true, so it's settled. Pierce the Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, Knuckle Puck, Sleeping With Sirens, State Champs and This Wild Life" 

"Alright, sounds fair enough"

"Well we better go, Pierce is playing in 5" 

We run around Warped Tour like maniacs until we're finally at our last show, This Wild Life. They're the more acoustic of all the bands here, but I still love them. They end their set with Over It and Mark gives me a look and I look down at the ground awkwardly. This was one of the songs I had attempted to use to get over Austin.

"The string that's binding my heart is slowly raveling apart. You took me for granted I caught you red-handed" Mark sings, and I laugh. They end the song soon after and we walk back to Oli's car, there being no one else we want to see. 

"You want to come back to mine?" Austin asks.

"Mhmm" I nod, leaning my head on his shoulder. 

"Fuck Brogan!" Mark huffs.

"What?"

"We have to start packing for UCLA" He frowns, and I chuckle nervously.

"Oh yeah, I forgot" I say, but the truth is, I didn't. I've been putting it off because as of right now, I'm not sure of that's where I'm going anymore. My mom hasn't been doing okay since my dad moved out and in all honesty I don't want to leave her alone.

"We can do that sometime later this week" He says. We're pretty quiet after that. We make small comments every once in a while, but for the most part we don't say much. Oliver dropped Austin and I off at my house so Austin can get his car. The two of us driving to his house.

When we get inside, he picks me up and carries me to his room, throwing me onto the bed.

"Is there the part where I get my kiss?" I ask, and he nods. He climbs into his bed, my legs wrapping around his waist. 

"I love you" He hums before leaning down to press his lips to mine. Our lips move together slowly, my fingers tangled in his hair, as his hand runs down my side, and back up.

"I love you" I whisper once he pulls away, nudging my nose with his.

:::

I hope you liked ths

I love you all,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo