5.

5. Who Gave You That?

I wake up to my phone buzzing under my pillow, I pick it up seeing a text from of course, this ACM guy.

From ACM:

    Wear your new gift, I want everyone to see it -ACM

I roll out of bed, getting dressed in my light blue jeans, burgundy converse, and a burgundy shirt, I decide to put on the necklace because why the hell not? I wanted one, I got one, and I'm not going to let it go to waste. 

I get all my stuff for school, and walk down the steps and to my car and drive to school. I park in the school's parking lot and walk into school, and to the third floor to my locker. A frown takes over my mouth at the sight of Carter at my locker, but he's not alone, in fact he has some bleach blonde tramp pushed up against my locker. Against my better judgement, I walk over to them, and clear my throat.

"What the hell do you want?" Blondie hisses.

"You're on my locker, so I would highly appreciate if you'd move your twig ass off of it" 

"Who do you think you're talking to?" She gets in my face, trying to intimidate me, key word: trying.

"I believe I'm talking to you, the wanna be Paris Hilton" I snort.

"Oh please, Paris Hilton has nothing on me" She scoffs.

"You're right, she doesn't have the countless STDs that you do" I smile sarcastically, while Carter is behind her stifling a laugh.

"You're a bitch!" She pushes me into the lockers.

"Thanks Captain Obvious!" I push her back, she stumbles a little and regains her balance, and stomps towards me, her hand colliding with my cheek. I cup my injured cheek, Blondie smirking at me. I raise my fist, to punch her in her fake nose, but my wrist is caught, an arm wrapped around my waist.

"You can go now" Carter says to Blondie, and she nods, winking at me and walking away down the hallway.

"Let me go!" I grunt, trying to get out of Carter's grip.

"Not yet" He tightens his arms around my waist "Okay" He sighs, letting me go. 

"I'd appreciate if you'd never touch me like that ag-"

"Who gave you that?" He cuts me off, pointing to my necklace.

"Don't worry about it" I hiss, tucking it into my shirt.

"Brogan" He grits, my knees going weak upon hearing my name roll off his tongue "I won't ask you again, who gave it to you?"

"It's not impo-" I begin to say, but he looks at me with such intensity, the truth just spills out "I don't know, some guy ACM, I don't know who he is but he keeps texting me, and he dropped a box off at my house yesterday, with this. Then said there's more"

"Holy shit" He whispers, cutting off my ramble.

"What?" I ask, he looks around the hallway, before pulling me into an empty classroom, shutting and locking the door behind him.

"Brogan, I need you to listen to me" He whispers, as if someone is listening "Promise me, that whenever you get a box from this guy you call me okay? I don't trust him" He rests his hands on my shoulders, staring straight into my eyes.

"What? Do you know him or some-"

"Just promise me!" He whisper-yells.

"Okay, I promise" I sigh, and he nods. He takes my phone, and I'm guessing puts his number into my phone, handing it back to me.