49.

Thank you so much for 9.5K :) 

The gif has nothing to do with the chapter, but Jesse Rutherford is daddy af

There's going to be a lot of time skips from now until like a while from now in the story, it's mainly because there's a lot that's going to happen and to prevent the story from being like a ton of chapters I'm just going to have time skips, so this is the first and they're on Winter Break.

This is also short, because it is Christmas and my grandarents are coming and I needed a cliff hanger

This day takes place on Christmas because you know

What'd you guys get for Christmas? 

I got a fucking onesie and it's goals af 

49. Merry Fucking Christmas To Me.

"Good morning Sweetie, Merry Christmas" My mom smiles, kissing my forehead.

"Merry Christmas mom" I hug her "Where's dad?" I ask, and her face falls.

"Oh, he got called into work" 

"And he went" I scoff "It's fine, we'll have fun without him" I smile and walk into the living room, I pick up the present I got for my mom, handing it to her.

"What is this?" 

"Can't you tell? It's a elephant" 

"Oh shit! My favorite" She gasps dramatically, ripping open the gift. Her eyes water with tears as she looks at the necklace I bought her.

"I always see you looking at it when we go to the mall" 

"Thank you" She smiles, wrapping her arms around me.

"No problem mom" 

"Alright, you can open these now, or take them upstairs and open them later" 

"I'd rather do it later" I chuckle, carrying all the presents upstairs, when I walk back downstairs, I see my mom holding one.

"I want you to at least open this one first" She hands it to me, I tear off the wrapping paper, my jaw dropping at the logo on the box "You bought me a macbook" 

"I figured you'd like it, especially since college is coming soon for you"

"Mom! You're the best" I jump into her arms, kissing all over her face.

"Mom! Why aren't you like that with me?" A voice whines.

"Because you're a shit" Another one snickers, and I turn my head seeing Mark and his mom.

"Hey" I hug them both.

"I need to talk to you" Mark whispers in my ear "It's urgent"

"Well Mark and I are going to set up my laptop and take countless pictures on it, we'll be back" I drag him up the steps "So what's up?"

"So Austin is here with some girl" 

"And?"

"Well I figured you'd want to know" 

"It's none of my business, he's not my boyfriend anymore"

"Brogan! Can you come down here a minute?" My mom yells from the bottom of my steps just as Mark and I finish setting up my laptop.

"Coming" I yell, jogging down the steps, stopping dead in my tracks as I see the bright smile of Michele, with Austin, and some unfamiliar girl, that I can't help but already feel jealous of.

Merry fucking Christmas to me.

:::

I'm sorry about the shortness, but like I'm supposed to be downstairs.

I love you

Bad_Boy_Hemmo