23.

Is it bad that I read my own stories? Like I've literally read Shadow more times than I can count XD

I had a debate in history today and I think I did pretty damn good.

That gif has nothing to do with the chapter, I just really like Luke Hemmings :)

23. I Don't. We're Not Like That.

"Hi Aunt Karen" I smile when she opens the door.

"Brogan! Lydia's upstairs getting ready" She lets me inside. Lydia comes skipping down the steps, walking to my side.

"Hey! We'll be back later! Bye Karen" She waves over her shoulder, dragging me out of the front door. 

"Woah! Slow down tiger" I chuckle. She mumbles a sorry and let's go of my wrist.

"I'm just excited! It's been so long" She grins.

"Well let's go" I say as we get into the car "Where to?"

"Food" 

"Carrabbas?" 

"Yes!" She cheers, and I laugh driving to the restaurant.

"Hi, just the two of you?" The woman asks when we walk in.

"Yes" I nod, and she leads us to the table. When we sit down, she takes our drinks, and leaves us.

"So, who was that guy from yesterday?" Lydia wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"That's Carter, and he's just a friend" I shrug.

"That's a load of shit!" She laughs, and my eyes widen "Sorry" She giggles "But come on Brogan, it's a lie, I know you to like him! You guys are like unofficially dating I can tell"  

"I don't. We're not like that" I shake my head and she rolls her eyes.

"Well then tell me this, if he wasn't dating Ella, would you?" She asks.

"I had him first" I shrug.

"What?" She screeches, and the waitress comes, causing a frown to take over her face.

"I want the spaghetti" Lydia say.

"I want this thingy" I point to the picture at the bottom of the menu causing Lydia to snort.

"That'll be right out" She says, walking away.

"Okay now back to what you were saying" Lydia says as soon as he leaves.

"I just knew him first is all" I shrug, lying through my teeth, unfortunately she doesn't buy it and urges me to tell the truth"Okay fine" I sigh "I met Carter maybe like two months ago, and from the beginning he was very flirty with me and what not, I only told Oliver because I thought he could keep a secret but when I lied to Ella he corrected me and told her the truth, and she like completely lashed out on me saying I was stupid and he was dangerous-"

"He looks dangerous" She adds and I chuckle.

"Anyways, we got into an argument, and on top of that was some other stuff, and that's why we're not talking, but back to the point. Carter and I had times when we'd like hang out and stuff, and do very coupley things, but one day Ella told me that they had slept together and I asked Carter and he didn't say he did, but like he kind of told me he did. You know what I mean?" I ask and she nods "Well then I got mad about that because of some other things that happened between Carter and I, and since I didn't talk to Carter or Ella they decided to start dating" I finish, taking in a breath.

"Wow, that's crazy!" She gasps, her eyes wide "I knew I didn't like her for a reason"

"Yeah, I literally beat her up twice" I chuckle, and she fist bumps me "That's enough about me, what about you? Any boys?" I ask and she blushes "Oh what's his name?"