50.

I'm really close to 10K and that makes me really happy :)

Some shit will go down this chapter ;)

I need ship names, I just now realized I didn't have any XD.

50. I Never Meant To Hurt You.

"Brogan!" A small voice breaks me out of the stare I have on Austin.

"Logan" I grin, so thankful that he's here "How are you handsome?" I pick him up, kissing his cheek. 

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm great, I missed you"

"I forgot the two of you knew each other" Michele chuckles.

"She's my girlfriend" Logan grins.

"Oh really?" Michele smiles.

"Yeah, right Brogan" He looks at me.

"Right Babe" 

"Told you" He sticks his tongue out at Michele, and she laughs.

"I'm going to go and get you some cookies, I'll be right back" I put him back down "Make yourselves at home" I motion to the living room, everyone moving to sit down, my heart clenching when Austin, and the girl who is still unknown pass me. I walk to the kitchen, grabbing my moms wrist before she can walk into the living room.

"What the hell are they doing here?" I whisper-yell, and she frowns.

"I'm sorry" 

"That doesn't answer my question mom" I frown "Michele and Logan being here are fine, but Austin isn't"

"I thought that maybe you two would go back to good terms if you hung out, I didn't think he'd bring a girl" 

"Well thinking him and I would be on good terms ever again was your first mistake mom" I roll my eyes, putting three cookies on a plate to give to Logan "You're lucky it's Christmas, or I'd be gone" I walk out into the living, a fake smile on my face.

"Here you go Baby" I hand him the plate of cookies and take a seat next to him on the couch.

"So Brogan, how's Senior year?" Michele asks me.

"It sucks" I laugh "But I'm happy I'm almost done"

"Where are you going for college?" 

"I got accepted into University of Miami, Florida Gulf Coast, Coastal Carolina, and UCLA actually" I laugh nervously.

"Wow, already?" She gasps "Are there any other places you applied too?"

"Yeah, there were like three more, but I don't remember which ones" I smile, before she responds there's a knock at the door, and I get up to go get it. I swing open the door, Cameron's bright smile on the other side.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I smile, hugging him.

"Mark said to go over here as fast as possible" He chuckles.

"Makes sense" I nod "Well come in" I open the door wider for him to step in, and he walks past me, but not before kissing my cheek quickly.

I walk with him into the living room, Austin's fists clenching at the sight of Cameron. The girl beside him, who I really need to learn the name of, puts her hand on top of his but he shakes it off, causing her to frown which for some reason makes me happy.

He wouldn't shake me off.

"Brogan, can you take this stuff upstairs for me?" My mom asks, pointing to all the presents my dad and her were supposed to open.