10.

10. I Don't Even Know What I'm Doing!

"Hey! Brogan right?" Andrew runs up beside me, a bright smile on his perfect face.

"Hi, Andrew right?" I giggle, and he nods with a chuckle.

"That's me, where ya headed?"

"To lunch, you?" I ask.

"History, a.k.a the worst class ever" He chuckles.

"I feel the same way my friend" I laugh.

"Ouch! Friend zoned" He holds his free hand over his heart.

"Oh, um that's not uh-" I stammer, until he cuts me off.

"Chill Babe, I was kidding" He chuckles "It's hard to friend zone a guy like me"

"You're so conceited Andrew, you're so conceited" I fake cry, mimicking Brian Johnson from The Breakfast Club.

"Oh my god. You just..." He trails off.

"Yeah, I did just" I laugh.

"Marry me" He playfully demands.

"Hmm depends, will The Breakfast Club, be playing at our reception?" I ask with a laugh.

"It will now" He chuckles, and the late bell rings "Well, I'm not officially late, and it's all your fault" He teases "But, I'll see you later" He winks.

"Bye" I wave, and he turns on his heels jogging down the hallway. I finish my walk to the cafeteria, walking in and to my table. I frown when I walk past Carter, seeing some red head wrapped around him. 

I sit down next to Oliver, and he smiles down at me "Hey Cupcake"

"Where's Mark?" I ask, seeing an empty spot next to Ella.

"He had to make up a test" Oli answers and I nod.

"What'd you get on your math test?" Oliver asks, him taking the same test the day before me.

"What do you think?" I frown "I got a 37%, my mom is going to kill me" I huff, and Ella snorts.

"Why am I not surprised?" She mutters under her breath.

"You know what? You can fuck off! I'm sick and tired of all your smart ass fucking comments! We all know I bad at math and there's no need for you to rub it in my fucking face! I'm done with you're shit! All you are is a bitch who thinks she's better than everyone!" I yell, getting the attention from everyone around us.

"Then why don't you do something about it?" She taunts, and I growl and tackle her from across the table, I repeatedly throw punches to her face, the whole cafeteria chanting 'Fight!'

My body is pulled off of Ella's and I struggle to get out of their grip, eventually giving up. My breathing is heavy, my hair is a mess and my clothes are crooked. 

"You can let me go now" I huff at whoever is holding me. I look down at Ella, seeing her staring at me with wide eyes, her lips is busted and her nose is bloody, but I honestly couldn't care less.

"Damn! The one day I don't go to lunch I miss a chick figh- Oh my fuck" Mark cuts himself off with a gasp.

"Not trying to pick sides or anything, but Ella girl, you had this coming" 

"Whatever" She rolls her eyes, standing up and reaching for a napkin to wipe her nose. I turn around to walk out of the cafeteria, but stop when my eyes lock with Carter's. His eyes are wide as his eyes flicker between Ella and I. For some reason, his stare makes me emotional and tears well up in my eyes. I run out of the cafeteria, and out of school, seeing the Principle run into the cafeteria.

Wow, he's really late.

"Brogan!" I hear Carter yell, and I pick up the speed "Babe please" He yells desperately, and I stop, turning around to face him.

"Leave me alone! I don't even know what I'm doing! I want you to leave me alone, I want that bitch I used to call my friend to leave me alone! I want everyone to leave me alone" I cry.

"I can't" He shakes his head "I can't even if I tried"

"Well try harder! You can't just come to my house, be all sweet with me then the next day have some other girl all over you! You can't keep things from me! Especially when it's me that's in trouble! Just leave me alone Carter!" I growl.

"You know what! Fuck you! You're just a dumb slut anyways" He shakes his head, walking back into school.

And of course, as if the time could be any better, my phone goes off with a new text message from none other than ACM.

From ACM:

    That was some fight. She deserved it, so did Carter, glad he's out of the picture :) -ACM

"Hey! Brogan, you alright?" Andrew runs up to me.

"No, I just want to go home" I cry, and he pulls me into his chest.

"Do you want me to take you home? I'll bring you back later to get your car" He whisper soothingly, walking me to his car. 

"Shit!" I curse "I don't have my key! It's in my bag which is in my locker!" 

"It's alright, I'll take you to my house" He smiles, and I return it, thankful to have someone like him around.

:::

Hi!

This is short, and I'm sorry :(

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo