54.

I always look forward to Austin's pov now like it's great.

Thank you for 11K and your commenting skills are on point.

 I feel like you guys are slowly starting to hate Brogan XD

And  if you don't you will now...maybe...

54. Why Do You Do This To Me?

"Austin! Over here!" Brogan's mom waves, I walk over towards her, caught off guard when she pulls me into a hug. 

"Hi, how are you?" I smile.

"I'm good, how does it feel to be done with your first year of college?" 

"It feels great" I chuckle.

"I'm really glad you're here. Brogan hasn't been the same since the break up" She frowns, and I look at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?" 

"She's been a little hoe. I know I shouldn't say that because she's my daughter but I know about it all between you and her and I mean everything starting from Winter Break" She starts, my throat beginning to feel dry "Mark doesn't have the quietest mouth" She chuckles "But anyways there's you, and then she has Cameron and God knows what the two of them do together when no one is there, and then the other day there was some guy named Ryder in her room" She shakes her head in disbelief "You were good for her, and she doesn't want to believe it. I know the reason why you two broke up, and I'd be upset too if I were her but this isn't the way to go about it" 

"I've been trying" I sigh "I've tried so hard, but all she does is play with me and it's tiring" 

"We need to talk to her, she's changed so much. She got a tattoo, which I wasn't too upset with because no one can see it, but she dyed her hair without my permission only to scream at me because she thinks she doesn't have to answer to me because she's 18, and I don't know what to do anymore" She sighs "She didn't even want me here" She scoffs "Can you believe that? She doesn't want me to be at her graduation" 

"I'll talk to her" I nod and she smiles.

"Thank you so much" She puts her hand over mine, squeezing lightly.

"No problem, has she decided what college she wants to go to?"

"She's probably going to UCLA, just to get far away from me" She tuts "That's where you go right?" She asks and I nod "Another reason she probably wants to go, and I think that's where Mark is going so..." She trails off, getting cut off by the Principle. He goes on explaining how proud his is and so on as I drown him out his words the same as the year before. I find everything being tuned out until I hear Brogan's name being called. Everyone in the crowd cheer, including everyone graduating and her mom chuckles.

"I bet you their cheering for all the wrong reasons" 

"That's awful" I laugh, shaking my head. 

Soon enough the ceremony is over, and Brogan's mom and I walk outside to wait for Brogan. She comes up to us and hugs her mom awkwardly before turning to me.

"I didn't think you'd be here" She mumbles.

"You came to mine, so I felt the need to return the favor" I chuckle "Now are you going to stand there or hug me"

"I guess I'll hug you" She rolls her eyes playfully, wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"Brogan honey, I have to get back to work, so you can spend the rest of the day with Austin if you want" Her mom says and she rolls her eyes, for real this time.

"Okay mom" 

"Be nice" I pinch her hip and she groans "I'll probably be home with Austin" 

"Okay, have fun you two" She smiles, walking to her car.

"Come on Babe" I say, her hand sliding into mine.

"Can we go talk to Oliver and Mark? They're right there" She points and I follow her finger.

"Yeah sure" I say and she pulls me along with her to get to Mark and Oliver.

"Hey Bitch!" Mark squeals with a smile, his eyes looking down at Brogan and I's intertwined fingers. He gives Brogan a look, and she gives him one back leaving me completely confused as they have an actual conversation with facial expressions.

"Austin, how are you?" He asks me.

"I'm fine, you?"

"I'm alright" He nods.

"Hey! Congrats!" Oliver hugs Brogan, I go to let go of Brogan's hand to she can hug him back, but she squeezes it tighter, only wrapping one arm around Oliver.

"Congrats to you too" She smiles "Austin and I have to go, but call me and we can hang out this weekend, the three of us" 

"Sounds like a plan" Oliver smiles.

"Come on, let's go" Brogan drags me away "Where'd you park?" She asks.

"Over there" I point, pulling her along with me, my arm wrapping around her shoulder. 

We get into my car, and I drive to her house, the car ride silent, leaving me in my thoughts. The only thought that's going thought running through my mind is what the hell I'm doing. I can't keep letting her play with my emotions, it's just not right. But here I am, in my car with my hand on her thigh, going to her house to do something that probably shouldn't happen.

I pull into her driveway, and she gets out, walking up to my door. I slowly follow behind her, telling myself that it's not too late to leave, but when she pulls me inside, and shut the door behind me, I'm stuck. 

"Follow me" She giggles, stripping out of her cap and gown and the dress she's wearing underneath. I follow behind her, and she walks to her back yard, and dives into her pool. When she resurfaces, she gives me a look of sultry, and that's all it takes.

She will always have me in her hold.

"Are you coming me?" She asks slowly, and I find myself stripping out of my clothes, and jumping in after her. She swims towards me, and wraps her legs around my waist "So nice of you to join me" She whispers, kissing along my jaw.

"Why do you do this to me?" I ask breathlessly, only her having an effect like this on me. She just giggles in response, brushing her lips against mine. I close the gap between our mouths and press a slow kiss to her lips, her arms wrapping around my neck.

And that's all it took, she has me and there's nothing I can do about it.

:::

Brogan's a hoe fr 

But there's a reason she's doing this, I just have to come up with it first XD

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo