63.

Who's ready for the Put It On Me video?!?!?

There's a time skip to August.

*Sad face* :((((((((((((((

63. Tell Me Everything.

"Mark thinks I'm packing for UCLA" I sigh, my hands crossed over my stomach.

"Why aren't you?" 

"I don't think I'm going anymore" I sigh, turning over to face Oliver.

"Why not?" He asks.

"My mom, I don't know what it is, but this divorce has got her all sorts of crazy" I frown "And you know my mom, she can only take so much"

"That's true, but are you really going to give away an opportunity like UCLA to take care of your mom?" 

"I think so" I nod "I just don't know how to tell Austin" 

"Rip off the band-aid. Don't beat around the bush" He shrugs.

"I don't want him to hate me" I frown, leaning my head on Oliver's shoulder.

"He's not going to hate you, sure he'll be angry, but he couldn't ever hate you" Oliver says, rubbing my back.

"But I don't want him to think us getting back together was a summer thing because it wasn't. I had full intentions of going to UCLA with him but it's just not going to work out like that" 

"Well explain that to him" He shrugs "Where are you going instead?"

"I think Miami Dade" I chuckle.

"Now you'll go to college with me" He winks, nudging my shoulder.

"I'm commuting though" 

"I would hope so, it's 10 minutes away"

"23 if you walk" I wink and he laughs.

"I think you need to talk to Austin" He says, getting out of my bed.

"But I don't wanna" I whine, and he chuckles.

"But you never will if you don't now, call him over here, go over there. Either way, just talk to him" Oliver sighs "I'll see you later, tell me how it goes" He smiles walking out of my room. 

I take a deep breath, and pull out my phone, finding Austin's contact, pressing call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, can you come over?" I ask, biting my lip.

"Is it really important?" He asks.

"Yeah, it's pretty important" I sigh.

"Okay, I'll be there in ten" He says.

"Okay, bye" I say quickly, hanging up the phone. I toss my phone on my bed, and walk downstairs pacing around my living room, rehearsing what I'm going to say. 

"You can do this" I whisper to myself, giving myself a pep-talk. The door opens, Austin walking in a smile appearing on his face when he sees me. It slowly fades as I fail to return it.

"What's wrong?" He asks, walking over to me.

"How about we go outside? It's nice out today" I say quickly, walking out my back doors. I sit down on the patio table, my foot tapping relentlessly on the ground from nervousness.

"Brogan, seriously what's up?" Austin asks sitting down next to me. I spring up from my seat once he tries to sling his arm over my shoulder. He looks hurt by my actions, and I start to feel guilty.