4.

4. Any Boys In Your Life?

"I'm here bitches!" Mark squeals as he bursts through my front door "Wow, this is boring" He sighs, flopping onto the couch next to me.

"My sister should be he-"

"Hello?" I hear my sisters voice, and Mark perks up.

"We're in the living room" I yell to her, and she walks through the door way, a bright smile on her face. I stand up, and wrap my arms around her shoulders, pulling her in for a hug.

"I've missed you" She whispers.

"I missed you too" 

"Okay whore! It's my turn" Mark pushes me out of the way, tackling Lilah in a hug.

"Hey Mark" She giggles.

"Hi" He squeaks, and pulls away sitting back down next to me.

"Oliver" 

"Lilah" He rolls his eyes.

Lilah and Oliver never really got along, no one knows why, all I know is that you can not leave the two of them in a room together for too long, or else they will severely injure each other.

"Um Brogan, where should I put my stuff?" Lilah asks.

"I'll show you" I stand up, and she grabs her suitcase and follows me up the steps "You ca use this room, it's across from mine" I open the door, letting her in, she sits her stuff down on the bed "You have your own bathroom, and that's a walk in closet, and there's extra blankets on the shelf in the closet if you need them"

"Alright thank, I'm just going to unpack and I'll be down when I'm done" 

"Okay" I nod, and walk back down the steps and into the living room, Ella now sitting on my couch.

"Hey!" Ella grins.

"Hi" 

"Where's Lilah?"

"She's unpacking" I say, sitting down next to Oliver, leaning against him.

"So did anything happen between you and the sexy bad boy?" Mark asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Um no" I shake my head.

"What? You told me he kissed you" Oli butts in, and I glare at him "Ohhh, I wasn't supposed to tell" He whispers.

"Bitch what?" Mark says.

"What the fuck Brogan?!" Ella screams.

"Don't yell at me! It's not like I asked for it!"

"Brogan he's dangerous! How could you be so stupid?!?" She stomps.

"Ella! Calm down, before you say something you regret" Oliver grabs her shoulders.

"Whatever, make dumb ass choices, but don't come crawling to me when he screws you over!" She screams, and leaves my house slamming the door behind her.

"I'm going to go talk to her' Mark says, standing up "I with you 100 percent with whatever you want to do" He hugs me, and walks out after Ella, probably going to her house considering she lives 4 houses down.

"Brogan, I'm so sor-"

"It's okay" I cut him off "I just want to be alone" I sigh, standing up and walking to my room. I pick up my phone to turn on my music, and of course there's a text message from the unknown number.

From Unknown:

    It seems like he ruins a lot doesn't he? -ACM

To Unknown: