61.

So, I have a school ring right? But when it was made, they messed it up so to where there was black outside of where it was supposed to be, it looked like someone colored outside the lines. Given that I had paid $400 for this ring, I wanted it to be perfect. So I had it sent back, and somewhere along the line the representative from said place took it as I wanted all the black gone, so they removed all the black. That's the first thing that pissed me off, come to find out a few moments later that my fucking school name is upside down on the mother fucking ring! Like who the fuck even reads upside down? Fucking no one. And of course they're not even opened on weekends so I can't call them to complain but I swear that if they make me a new one and it isn't perfect I'm going to fucking get my money back and buy concert tickets.

That's all from my rant...

Thank you for 14K reads :) 

And omg, three stories updated in one day! Hell fucking yeah :)

Tbch, this story is faaarrrr from over, but I don't know whether to do a sequel or continuation story of this or just keep adding parts to this story.

Enjoy Babes :)))

61. I Want To Be Sad, But I'm Not.

"Alright, so that's it" Oliver nods, after unhooking my camper "I'm going to take Mark home, so I'll catch you later"

"Bye Oli, Bye Mark" I wave to the both of them as they drive off.

"I'm going to go drive Zach back to our house and take a shower and what not, I'll come over after?" Austin states as more of question.

"That sounds good" I lean on my tip toes to press a short kiss to his lips. 

"I'll see you later Baby" He kisses my lips one more time "Come on Zach" He calls and Zach follows him.

"Bye Brogan" Zach waves.

"Bye Zach" I wave back and walk inside my house.

"Oh you're back early" My mom says in surprise. She walks out of the kitchen and I look at her in confusion.

"I texted you earlier saying I was going to be home at around 3, and it's 3:08" 

"Oh, I didn't even realize" My mom chuckles nervously.

"Mom, what the hell is going on? You've been acting weird for a while and so is dad and I'm confused" I frown and she sighs.

"There's nothing going on Brogan"

"Mom" I say sternly, and she closes her eyes tightly. 

"Okay, come on" She pulls me into the kitchen, my dad standing by the fridge.

"Brogan, your father and I have been having some issues lately, and we think it's best for us if we get a divorce" My mom says, ripping off the band aid. I stand there frozen, I knew it was coming, but it still comes as a shock.

"Oh" I choke out "I'm just uh, gonna get some air" I swallow thickly.

"Brogan-"

"No mom" I stop her "Just let me think" I sigh, walking out of my house. As I walk to no where, I pull out my phone and dial Austin's number.

"Hello?" He answers after the second ring.

"Are you busy?"

"I was just about to take a shower why?" 

"Because I need someone to talk to" I sigh.

"Okay, I'll come over to you house n-"

"I'm not at my house right now" I cut him off.

BulletproofOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara