Chapter 5

Haruhi and me were heading for the library and it was obvious that the host club was following us. Haruhi however didn't seem to notice.

"What was up with you and mori-sempi?" She asked suddenly dragging me out of my thoughts.

"I don't understand the question." I said tilting my head.

"Yes you do." She hummed in reply.

"Tamaki was attacking me and I asked mori for help. I swear tamaki is like are actual father...maybe even a little more dramatic." I replied as we entered the library and haruhi led the way.

"They put you in the wrong class again?" She asked though it came out more as a statement.

"Hn."

"Maybe if you weren't so smart you wouldn't have to worry about it." She pointed to the book she need and I went to reach my hand up but she stopped me. "Please?" She asked an unspoken question.

"Haruhi." I sighed.

"It will be quick." She said giving the puppy dog eyes.

"Mm." I nodded my head and grabbed onto her arms while sticking out my knee just slightly. She walking right up me and stood on my shoulders grabbing the book with one hand and holding onto my hand with the other. She jumped down and I caught her.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the host club wide eyed and mouth open. Kyoya even had a surprised expression.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Very, thanks for asking. Thanks for catching me." She said the last sentence sarcastically. 

"Hn."

"I was joking." She elbowed me.

"Sure you were." I mumbled.

"So...You and mori." She said with a grin. I gave her a look and she raised her hands in surrender. "Kidding, kidding." She raised and eyebrow. "Ok seriously." 

"You asked for help and I do not bug you about it. I also do not be ing up the fact tamaki likes you, but you do not see it and I am not sure if he even sees it." 

"You're talkative today." Haruhi responded ignoring what I said.

"Hn."

"And here I thought it was going to last." She snapped her fingers while rolling her eyes

"Hn."

"Ok seriously stop that."

"It's never bothered you before." I stated.

"You should should smile more too." Haruhi said as she continued to ignore me. "I swore I heard you laughing earlier. You never laugh. Or smile. Or talk. Your head is in a book or there is a pencil in your hand."

"I'm try to see he point of this conversation." I said holding the door open for haruhi as we walked out of the library.

"Just me rambling." Haruhi  mumbled. "I can because no matter what I say you still have to love me."

"I'm sorry sis I don't go that way." I said raising my hands.

"Haha. You know what I mean."

"Yeah but others might not." I hummed.

"Like in 4th grade." We said together. "That was hilarious. To think they thought we would not only be lesbians but also into incest." We sighed rolling are eyes. "People"

"Did you hear there was a dance thing in a couple days?" Haruhi asked.

"Yes. I memorized the entire one paper on the subject."