chapter 17

...

When Mori was back from his kendo practice I pretended that I was really into my book. Not that it was really close to my face more like I had a concentrated look on my face as I pretended to read the words on the page when really I just could focus. I turned the page and continued to read. The club had not started yet and I had at least 10 minutes before all the girls would magically pop up and start fan girling.

"Tamaki has come up with a plan to get more guests." Kyoya said and I knew that Kyoya was the one who came up with the idea and just happen to suggest it to tamaki and him being tamaki made a big deal about it.

"That's right kyoya. I have cone to the decision that Mori and Aika shall be a new twist in our host club." Tamaki said pointing at us while his other hand held the booklet. "Girls have made this fantasy of you two so now we are going to make it come alive." He went on and on but I just ignored him and looked at my book. I think He was in the middle of a sentence when I interrupted him.

"No." Was my one simple word that sent Tamaki to his corner. But he jumped right out of it and came over to me.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!" He started to cry and I glanced at him.

"Well for one you didn't even give either one of us an option to decide if we wanted to be "over protective lovers". Second I'm not in the host club. But if mori wants to give it a shot I could really care less." I said and glanced at mori. He was already looking at me with a look in his eyes that I still could not figure out.

Everyone looked to mori and he blinked at all the attention that was now on him. He looked at me again.

"Hn" was all he said, which usually meant yes.

"Great you start today." Kyoya said righting something down in his little black book.

"Well according to you we were already part of the host club " I said to kyoya and his glasses shined over while he gave a small smirk.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Kyoya said and walked away.

The door opened and girls started to come in and take their seats.
I walked over to Mori and grabbed his hand lacing our fingers together and walked over to honey to sit next to him. I felt Mori's eyes on me but I ignored him and sat on the couch pulling down mori to sit next to me. Though I didn't really have to pull him down because he was actually sitting down pretty fast. Not like he usually does when his movements are sluggish.

Mori let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my waste instead. I closed my eyes and ignored all the other girls. Letting out a deep breath I opened my eyes. Everyone was talking but I could hear what they were saying. I placed my hand on mori's thigh and his back straightened like he had been shot by lightning.

"Are you alright?" I asked whispering in his ear. He nodded his head once and I looked at his eyes to see they had widened just slightly. "Are you sure?"

"Hn." He hummed.

"Look at me." I said and reached over with my free hand grabbing his chin so he would look at me. When he was looking at me his posture relaxed for a second before stiffening again. I rolled my eyes. "If you want me to move my hand-" I started to lift my hand off his thigh when his free hand caught my hand. He placed his hand over mine with my hand now placed back on his thigh. I looked away from him but I could feel his eyes still on me.

"Let play the which ones hikaru game!" The twins exclaimed with hats on.

"Right" I mumbled.

The girls they were hosting giggled and guessed left. They were wrong. And the twins tsked.

Haruhi walked into the room coming back from the store. She had left after tamaki made the announcement about the new section in the host club. I wish I could have come with her but safely I could not.

"Hey haruhi." The twins said and I knew this wasn't going to be good. So I ignored them.

"You know what!" Tamaki said getting off the couch. "Now that I think about it. It's about time we do visit the fujioka house hold-"

"No way in hell." Haruhi and I said but haruhi added sempi to the end of that. Tamaki teleported to his corner and the twins continued to pester her.

"I said no." Haruhi said and when the twins tried to trick her she guessed the right twin. And when she started to explain.

I saw a twinkle in the twins eyes like how haruhi and I get before we mess with someone by doing the little act we do.

They started fighting. Oh this should be fun.

"Yeah well at least I can hang around the girl I like with out having to call her my toy!" Kaoru yelled at hikaru.

"Yeah well I can at least talk to mine with out you around. I have to be there just so you can talk to Aika!" Hikaru said and I felt Mori's arm tighten around me.

"Dun dun duh." I mumbled in the background. I leaned my head back and sharing walked over to me. "They'll stop sooner or later." I told her and she let out an irritated sigh.

She sat down next to me then looked at Mori.

"I would give you a speech about how if you break her heart I'll hurt you kind of thing but really this is just something that might pass, maybe not. Plus if you did break her heart she would break you." She then leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Speaking of which dad told me what happened. You know those guys were in the hospital for 2 days before going to jail." Haruhi said and I shrugged my shoulders. Haruhi stood up and walked away to kyoya who wanted who knows what. The host club was now closed and I stood up stretching my arms then leaned down touching my toes. I was attacked by honey and was twirled around while he hugged me.

"What a great day today! Right Ai-Chan?" Honey asked and I nodded with a small smile.

"That it was honey."

"Hey maybe you can come to our practice at the dojo some time so you can spend more time with us. Them we can come up with little scenes you and Takashi can act out in front of the guest!" He said excitedly and I shook my head letting out a small laugh.

"Yeah, maybe." I placed him on the ground.

"See you tomorrow Ai-Chan." He said with a big grin. I loomed at mori who was still sitting so he came up to my lower stomach. I reached out and moved his hair even though there was nothing wrong with it. The more you looked at him he wasn't as intimidating as you would think. He's actually pretty cute. I mentally shook my head along with the thoughts with it.

"See you tomorrow." I said to both of them.

"Hn." Mori said.

"Love you too." I teased and walked out the door.

When the door shut behind me I leaned up against it and let out a sigh.

"So you like the wild type." Kyoya said and I jumped up from leaning against the door.

"Oh my God kyoya, no, I don't have a type." I sighed in frustration.

"Whatever you say aika. Whatever you say."He fixed his glasses.

"I don't like you right now."

"I'm perfectly okay with that."