chapter 43.... yay

"Ah hell no. You, you mister-" I started but was cut off by the instructor walking into the room.

"If everyone could please gather around so we can start." The instructor said and I could tell Mori was about to walk away so he could get out of the lecture I'm sure was all over my face.

"Takashi we are definitely not done talking about this." I said and grabbed his hand pulling him outside of the dojo. When I turned to look at him our chest hit and I stumbled back a little bit.

He reached out his arms and held me still.

"I don't even know what to say to you." I spoke calmly and clearly. "You can't just go from completely ignoring me to placing light touches on my body to saying I love you." I said and I felt his hands being placed on my hips. The smell of him was like a drug and made my head spin.

I heard someone open the door to the dojo and glanced over to see the instructor.

"Is your friend going to be joining us this evening Mori San?" The instructor asked. Mori looked over and started to shake his head when I stepped forward and stretched out my hand.

"Yes I will, actually. I'm Aika." I said and the instructor shook my hand.

"Naru. Glad you could be here." Naru said and I nodded my head.

We walked inside and I sent honey a quick text saying I was going to be later than usual.

When I looked around everyone was in pairs and started to practice different moves. Naru was walking around studying their technique and helped them if they needed it.

"This way." Mori instructed and moved us over to a spot where not a lot of people were around. I stood in front of him and he bowed to me. I bowed back. When we both looked each other in the eyes we both started to move. I could see he was regretting saying those words so bluntly. Though that's not why I am pissed. I'm pissed because out of all the times, all the places. It had to be now. After all the things he did and made me feel it felt like he only said those words to clear things between us. Like a new start kind of thing.

I raised my leg to round house kick but he deflected and I ended up with my back against his chest.

"Why?" I asked and he knew what I was talking about. Why did you say what you said.

"Because I do." He whispered in my ear and I felt his chest vibrate. I closed my eyes and leaned back only for them to shoot open and turn around to through a punch.

"Why?" I asked against and swooped his legs out from underneath him. He fell the to floor and I straddled his waist.

"Because I love you." He said and reached up to brush some hair out of my face.

"Stop saying that." I said getting frustrated. He flipped us over and placed his arms on either side of my head.

"Because you're you." He mumbled in my ear.

"Then shout it to the world." I tested and rolled my eyes. I was just having a hard time believing him.

He leaned down and placed a small kiss on my neck.

"You are my world." He whispered in my ear. The air was knocked out if my lungs and I looked up into his grey eyes.

"When?" I asked.

"The first time I saw you smiled."

"You were the reason for that smile."

"I love when you smile at me."

"Would you just kiss me already." I whisper yelled. I bit the bottom of my lip and was hoping to be able to take the words back. But just as t ad I was about to say something else his head swooped down and captured my lips with his. my eyes closed on instinct and I wrapped my arms around his neck. When he pulled away I had the biggest smile in my face. I was smiling so big it was starting  to hurt.

"Hn." He hummed and ran his eyes over my face. I rolled my eyes at him and pulled him down into another kiss.

This time when I pulled away I saw the smallest smirk on his lips.

"Ugh finally." I heard a guy's voice and a couple people clapping. I looked around and I could feel my face heating up from everyone staring.

I cleared my throat and lightly pushed Mori off of me. He complied and held out a hand for me. I reached out and grabbed it letting him pull me up. I was automatically placed behind him away from everyone's view. I glanced at his back then looked to the door. I felt my phone Buzz in my pocket and pulled it out to see a message from both honey and Haruhi.

"Ummm. I have to go. I-I'll see you at the host club." I said and held my arms to my body as I walked out of the dojo.

I heard foot steps behind me and was turned around to find Mori standing in front of me. He leaned down and pecked my lips before handing my honeys bag. I nodded my thanks and bit my bottom lip again.

"Hn." He hummed and smoothed out my bottom lip with his thumb.

"I'll see you at the host club." I said quietly. He leaned down again and kissed my lips again. Every time he kissed me the urge to do it again got stronger.

"I think I'll walk back with you." He said and took honeys bag from my hand and grabbed my hand with his free hand.

I tried hiding the smile that was stretching across my face but failed.

All  the butterflies in my stomach and the small doubts from before was kind of worth it if you think about it. Because even though he maybe doesn't like me by some chance. I at least get to know I am spending a bit of my life with someone that makes me feel light on my feet and places a smile on my face.