46

Quick dedication to: Tsukiko-ch4n your comments made my day, I could not stop laughing. And you guys already planning the wedding was cute.

Tamaki needed to take a chill pill. When hikaru had asked haruhi to make some special she agreed not thinking anything of it. Then again I didn't think anything of it either until tamaki started going off about how she wouldn't know how to make such high tea and would be insulting her own commoner tea.

Insert eye roll

Hikaru went to apologize when she walked back in only for Haruhi so hold out the tray of already made tea.

"It's no problem, it's already done." Haruhi said innocently still not think anything of the situation. But clearly these six were up to something. "sorry all the cups aren't matching." Haruhi said though happened to hear tamaki mumble something about cracked bowls? what?

....

ooooooooh he thinks were so poor that we cant even have normal tea cups.......  well that's kind of rude.

I leaned my back against the perfectly good couch that no one seemed to want to sit on. We had chairs and mats. But the host club just huddled in a ball on the floor.

"Try to take up least space as possible men." Tamaki said. he added something else on but i wasn't listening. All he really was doing is making a fuss over nothing. I rolled my eyes again and stretched my legs out as far as they could go. They did still know i was in the room right? i asked myself and looked them over.

I got a couple waves from Hikaru and Kaoru. Honey smiled at me, kyoya gave me a knowing smirk and then went back to his writing in that black book of his. Takashi was chuckling. Tamaki was the only one that didn't seem to notice i was here yet.

Wait... why is takashi chuckling? I asked myself and looked over to see mori looking at me and my out stretched legs. Seeing what he was chuckling at, i stretched out my arms and dramatically laid on half of him and let my legs go wherever. I heard a couple more chuckles from the host club and looked over to see all of them looking at me except tamaki.

"Hey, drama king." Tamaki turned his head to look at me immediately and his face paled.

"AIKA" He said slightly terrified. "HOW are you?" he asked. Translation would be, how much did you hear.

" I am great. You know. spending my weekend relaxing. laying around, baking. Doing whatever i want on my free time. I see you decided to spend your free time well." I said sarcastically and gave him a big smile.

Him not being able to hear sarcasm, or just not being able to understand it, gave me a big smile right back. He jumped up from his spot and tackled me in a hug.

"OH I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU UNDERSTAND. I AM JUST SO GLAD TO SEE YOU IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD AND STAYING MORE THAN TEN WORDS AT A TIME TO ME. I LOVE THAT WE GET ALONG SO GREAT!!!" he lifted me off the ground and twirled me around multiple times. Oh god i think i'm going to be sick. Head rush head rush.

When he finally sat me down i was tempted to punch him or kick him but thought not to for i might fall. He hugged me again and started going on how i looked so cute today and that he was glad his daughter was having such a good weekend.

One. i don't see how i look cute, my hair is in a messy bun, i have no make up on my face though i don't usually have any on anyways. I have bags under my eyes and wearing an old black t shirt with some shorts that make it look like i don't have a butt. but yes. i totally look cute. ugh

two. oh how much i just wish he understood sarcasm like any other person. 

Three, if he hugged me any tighter I might break something or loss consciousness, I do need to breathe.

He soon let me go and sat back on the ground when Haruhi came in and gave him that look that she does. I don't get it. Even if he does like her, I am definitely more scary than my sister. I have always been the more frightening one. Sometimes  I want to go back to the way I was before, with less emotions. I had having feelings. They such, take up all your time, and it's the only thing you can think about so trying to do anything else is pointless.

I let out a small sigh and tried to tune into what Haruhi and the others were saying, but I just wasn't feeling it. Today was supposed to be a lazy day, you all know we don't get many of those around here.

"You know what, I will just go down to the store to get some things," Haruhi said and I jumped up from my spot and ran out the door with a sudden burst of energy. "And I guess Aika will be coming with me." I heard her say from her spot at the door. I looked up all the stairs to see the rest of the host clubs slowly coming out as well. My energy suddenly deflated. OF course they were coming.

"COMMONERS STORE STORE!!!" The twins and Honey sang coming down the steps. My dad gave me a small peck on the forehead suddenly and walked by up the stairs to our place...... wait..... dad's home? I asked myself and walked after him. There was a loud bang.

"Well hi, you must be Aika and Haruhi's father, it is very nice to meet you," the twins said and i looked in just in time to see them walking on Tamaki to get to my dad. I rolled my eyes and just decided to sit down on the couch to wait this one out. We would be here for a while.

Questions!!!!

What's one place in the world you would like to travel to and why?

What is your honest opinion about this book?

Have you ever been in love?