chapter 26

"Onward men!" Tamaki shouted and started running for the path next to river only to find crocodiles.

I placed a small note in kyoya' s little book when everyone was paying attention to the crocodiles.

I shook my head and looked at the map to memorize it and then headed off in the right direction.

I'll find him easier on my own.

3rd person.

"Yes, I have gather quite the data from this experience." Kyoya mumbled while writing in his book. Everyone started heading off after tamaki's little speech he normal gives before they go on "missions"

They headed off to the woods but nit long after Mori slipped on a banana peel and fell on his face.

"Mori- sempi. Are you alright?" Haruhi asked and reached out a hand to help him.

"Mori sempi isn't usually like this." The twins started whispering to tamaki when suddenly Tamaki started looking around.

"Speaking about Aika, where is she?" Tamaki asked and everyone got wide eyed.

"Aika?" Haruhi called out and started to worry. She looked all over before realizing she wasn't with them. "Where is she?" She mumbled to herself. The others were starting to worry as well when suddenly joyous spoke up.

"She's on her way to get honey." Everyone turned to look at Kyoya.

"How do you know this kyoya?" Tamaki asked placing a hand on his chin.

"Well it's simple." Kyoya said and raised the little piece of paper Aika had placed in his book. "She left us a note."

Aika's pov

"Aika?" Honeys voice echoed over to me when I moved some bushes to find him walking my way.

"Hey, honey. Have fun?" I asked smiling down at him.

"AIKA!" Honey shouted and jumped up into my arms. He had tears in his eyes.

"I'll take that as a no." I muttered.

"I'm so glad you found me! I WAS SO WORRIED! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE LOST FOREVER AND NEVER GET TO EAT CAKE AGAIN OR SEE MY FRIENDS!!!" Honey started to claw at my clothes as he clung to me tighter.

"There. There." I patted him on the back and turned around to start heading the right way.

"Wait." Honey pulled his head back to look at me directly in the eyes. "Where's the others?"

"Trying to find you."

"Are you lost as well?"

"No, honey, im not lost."

"Then why did you separate from the group?"

"So I could find you quicker." I answered while walking over a log. Honey was still in my arms and he didn't seem to be leaving them anytime soon.

"Takashi is going to be worried." Honey said and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"He'll be fine. He's Mori."

"When are you two getting married?" He asked suddenly and I almost dropped him.

"We are not even together." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yet."

"Honey.... I know what you're doing. Now why don't you tell me about your favorite kind of cake." I suggested and honey' s eyes lit up as he started going in full detail about all kinds of cakes.

He was going on about strawberries and I was actually really interested in the conversation. We started talking about sweets in general and going on about how if you dip strawberries in sugar they taste even better.

But our conversation was interrupted when we both heard a noise. It sounded like talking.

"Put the little boy down slowly...." a strangers voice came from our left and we started heading that way.

"You know what you should do." I said when we saw the situation in front of us.

"What?" He asked excitedly.

"You see that vine?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Alright so what you got to do is grab a hold of it and --"

Time skip.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh." Honey swung across the vine and landed in the clearing by kicking a guy in the face and doing an awesome flip. That was pretty impressive. I walked into the clearing to see he had already taken all of the guards down. Nice, nice, very nice.

I felt arms wrap around me and turned my head to see Haruhi's head on my chest.

"Glad you're alright sis." Haruhi said pulling away from the hug. That's when I saw the rest of the host club and honey explaining what had happened on his little adventure.

"And then Aika found me!" Honey said then continued talking about how we were talking about cake and other sweets. He didn't bring up the part were we talking about mori. Though when it came to that part of the story honey turned his head to look back at me and give me a wink.

"Hey did you know that honey sempi and Mori sempi' s family own one of the world's best dojo industry?" Haruhi asked me with a confused look on her face.

"Yes. I also know honey is more than what he looks like on the outside. And you know everyone in ouran is some son or daughter to some big corporation right?" I laughed and patted her on the head. "Come on. Let's get out of here." I placed my hand on Haruhi's lower back and pushed her forward.

"Aika." Haruhi said.

"Yes?"

"We're not the daughters of some big corporation and we happen to be in ouran." I smiled at this.

"I know. But maybe our children will be." I heard a shout and turned my head to see mori picking honey up and placing him on his shoulders.

"Our children. Ha. Though they wouldn't be like all of these damn rich people." I let out a laugh at Haruhi's words. She had a scowl on her face and I reached over to poke her cheek.

"I know Haruhi. I know."

"I thought you didn't want kids though?" She asked.

"I guess I've had a change of heart." I hummed and couldn't help the little smile on my face that wouldn't go away.

"Ha, just wait. We have to baby sit our neighbors two children today."

"And I was just snapped out of it. Thank you."

"You're welcome. It's what sisters are there for."