chapter 24

When I stood outside the gym I knew Mori and honey were in my class so I decided just to wait for them.

"Umm... I'd like to apologize. I didn't realize you were Mori's girl" some one said and my head snapped up to see the blonde haired guy standing in front of me.

Mori's girl?

Oh right.

I nodded my head slowly to him and he walked away while glancing over his shoulder in the direction of the boys locker room.

I just shrugged it off. I guess fake dating for the host club meant fake dating for the entire school.

You know I know that I am pretty smart. How else would have I gotten into this school.

But with all of this intelligence I didn't even think about how this would effect my school life.

Maybe I was subconsciously thinking about how it would make things more interesting. Or how when Mori hummed that it was fine with him there was no other thought running through my brain besides, why the hell would he want to go out with me?

"Hn."

"Hn is right." I said nodding my head before realizing that wasn't in my head. I looked up to see exactly who I was thinking about well still is thinking about. "Think of the devil and he shale appear." I bowed to him quickly before standing to my full hieght that really had nothing on mori. He was like 4 inches taller than me. Wait wait wait. Double that. Around 8 inches taller than me. Maybe 7. Maybe.

I continued to look at him then reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me and into a hug.

My feet were lifted off the ground and I held on tighter.

"Let's go to class." I said when he placed me back down on the ground. I looked over at the doors leading out of the class and made my way to what ever I had next.

Time skip

Friday.

100 percent. Well of course. I am after all a genius. Just kidding Just kidding.

I looked down at the big red marks on my paper that said 100%. That was the third one today. of course I wasn't always right and had my days when a D or C came as easy to me as an A. There was this one time that I didn't even take the test . It was a long time ago when I was in middle school. I was so tired that I didn't even want to look at a single word. Actually I wouldn't have minded just not getting up that day. I knew it wouldn't hurt my grade so when the test was passed to me I laid my head down and waited for the end of class. Some of the friends I had had in that class would always ask me questions and on tests would ask for the answer to a certain one. Granted I did the same to them when I didn't want to do anything. But....

actually I forgot what I was talking about.

I felt someone's hand move across my hand and looked over to see Mori with his head down on the table, his eyes closed and his hand laying on top of mine. I shrugged my shoulders and used my free hand to place the paper on my desk into my binder.

I felt mori move and suddenly my entire arm belonged to him. or at least that is what his sleeping form thought. I looked up at the clock to see we had 30 minutes before class was  out and we would be off to the host club....

Actually.

There was no host club today. Haruhi and I would be walking home right after this class.

well that's what I thought

time skip

"Target.... acquired." The twins said and Hikaru wrapped his arm around me will Kaoru grabbed Haruhi. I looked at both of them bored while Haruhi was starting to freak out. They dragged us over to a limo and tamaki rolled down the window. I could have fought back if I really wanted to. But instead I just decided to hang there is his arms so he had to carry me. I didn't really care where we were going. as long as I didn't have to walk there.

The next thing I know I am in the back of a limo heading off to god knows where.

Well this should be interesting.

"Aika." Haruhi sighed annoyed.

"Haruhi." I responded and leaned my head up against the back of the seat. Kyoya was sitting on my right writing in that little black book of his, and tamaki was on my left jumping up and down in his seat like a little kid.

"I'm so excited, are you excited? we should do more things like this!" Tamaki was saying something else but you get how this could be annoying right?

"I will give you this sucker if you stop talking and sit still." I said holding out one of my suckers I had in my bag.

"Deal!" Tamaki said and took the sucker. I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes.

"I'm writing that down." Kyoya muttered and wrote something down in that little black book of his.

"I know I'm a genius." I whispered in his ear and he glanced at me. "Can I see your glasses?" I asked and grabbed his glasses off his face. He didn't even flinch and continued writing. Though I did get a passive glare from him.

Placing the glasses on my face I looked at everyone. They didn't really do anything. I knew they were just for show.

"What do you think?" I asked Kyoya and he gave me another glance.

"Not bad." Was all he said. That is a pretty high compliment for Kyoya so I was just going to take it.

"You look cute, Ai-chan." Honey said and I smiled at him

"Thanks." I said and I got a small elbow from my right side. "Thank you too, Kyoya." I added in.

"You're welcome."