6 Years Later

Six years later

"Aika!" Haruhi stumbled through the quaint garden house looking for Aika. "Aika, I swear to god, if you are just now getting cold feet.... there's a car parked out back but it'll be hard getting through dad... But we'll figure it out."

Haruhi looked through the sitting area and headed for the hall.

"You call this a Garden house? It's just a house. Bigger then were we used to live. Damn rich people." She could hear giggling threw the last door of the hallway. When Haruhi opened the door, the full giggle fit was released. "Are you drunk?"

Aika giggled some more trying not to ruin her make up knowing Hikaru and Kaoru would only make her go through the torture again.

"So a nervous break down?" Haruhi asked stepping closer, patting her head.

"Honey-" Aika wiped a tear from her face. "Honey said, haha, said Takashi and I would make pretty babies. hahahahahaha, BAbYieS?!" Aika started rolling off the bed but haruhi caught her mid roll.

"Well, I mean, don't you plan on having kids with Mori?" Haruhi asked halting the laughter.

"What? I don't want kids. I made that very clear." Aika placed her hands on her face forgetting about the makeup. "Is that what's gonna happen?" The frantic look in her eye got her thinking about what Haruhi said about that get away car.

"Aika."

"I mean yea they would be some good lookin kids but I don't think I'm ready for that. My career just took off and I just moved in with Takashi 3 years ago. Hell, I've been making him wait for 6 years! Just to marry me. Me? ME. Now what am I gonna do? I haven't even said I do yet and the entire family wants little Mori juniors runnin around."

"Aika."

"It's not a mistake to marry him. I know that. I love him dearly. But will he love me even after he knows?"

"You haven't told him?" Haruhi asked placing a hand on her back to feel her shaking. "Aika, calm. Calm. It'll be fine. He'll understand, he loves you. You already said you don't want kids. I'm sure he won't pressure you into anything. He never has. Just relax."

"I've told him... somewhat. It's been mentioned I just never out right said. 'Hey, Takashi, love of my life, my future everything. I can't have kids. Which I know you want. I hope I'm enough and you're not mad you cant have a heir.'"

"Aika, you know he wont. Just calm down. The wedding starts in 20 minutes. Everyone's taking their seats and everything will be fine. Your relationship with Mori is amazing. Adding a signed piece of paper wont change anything. Mori mentioned something about adopting, that would be cool. So i just need you to breath in...."

Aika breathed in trying to slow everything down. It was all gonna be fine.

"And breath out."

"I love Takashi. It'll be fine."Aika said breathing out.

"SEE!" Haruhi hit Aika's arm. "You got this. Just remember this when It's Tamaki's and I's wedding and I'm freaking out about marrying a baka.

Aika grinned rubbing Haruhi's back. "Thank you. I don't know how you do it."

"It's a sister thing." Haruhi shrugged grinning ear to ear. "Alright lets go!" She whispered excitedly and pulled Aika towards the door.

.......

The second my eyes met Takashi's I couldn't remember what I was worrying about. I couldn't even hear the music over my own pounding foot steps hurrying to Takashi and pulling my dad down the isle. My dad just barely gained his balance back before I unhooked our arms and threw my own around Takashi's neck pulling him into an strong embrace.

I pulled back slightly and placed my right hand at the back of his head to press out lips together.

"hngth." Takashi grunted unexpectedly and placed his hands on my back. Not wanting to pull away I lightly kissed him once more the awing in the back getting to loud to ignore. "We were separated for a day," He whispered in my ear. I could feel the chills already spreading down my spine.

"Too long. I missed you, is it too early to start the honeymoon?" I question and this time I felt Takashi shudder. "I'll take that as a no." I smirked only for Takashi to shake his head with a grin.

"I would like to marry you first so I have an excuse for you to never leave my bed."

"I mean do you really need an excuse?"

........

"Smile!"

":P"

"Aika," Takashi whispered to me.

"Hm?" I looked to him questioningly. "Wha-" His lips covered mine and I could hear the camera going off. Kyoya was always good and taking our picture when I didn't want him too. But whatever. I thought wrapping my arms around Takashi's neck pulling him closer.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

........

"Oh my daughter is all grown up!" Tamaki cried spinning me around.

"Hey! That's my daughter!"Mr. Morinozuka cut in to give me a hug.

"NO! THAT'S MY DAUGHTER YOU RASKLES?!?!" My dad said pulling me away for safe keeping. "It's okay I've got you."

........

"OOO, CAKE!" Honey cried looking at the cake he was told not to touch.

"Pst. Hey honey." I whispered from under the table.

"Ai-chan?"

"Eat it alllllll"

"Well if you say so!"

.........

"Sherlock."

"Watson.

.........

"Hey, Aika..."

"Is that what I think it is?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked leaning in to look at me.

"YOU MESSED UP YOUR MAKEUP!!!!!!"

oh no...

.......

Arms wrapped around me from behind and a head was placed on my should.

"Takashi."

"Hn?"

"Kisses?" I tilted my head back and he placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"So I know you just got married. But..."

"But?"

"Not right now, but when it's right. What do you think about adoption?" Takashi paused. "Or Satoshi can have all the kids and we can run away and "Practice" ?"

"Well Practice does make perfect." I said giving you guys a wink. "Thanks for watchin."

"What?" Takashi asked confused.

"Oh nothing, just talking to ones behind the 'forth' wall."

"Oh okay, well." Takashi waved. "Thanks for watchin ;p"

Last chapter I promise... wanted to give you guys this cause I enjoy and love all of you. Thank you for being you!

If anyone wants to dm me, I'm down to talk!