chapter 21

Sleep was not an option. Not only was the thought of sleeping a terrifying idea. I couldn't even if I wanted to. I was fully awake and my eyes were trained on the white board sitting in front of me. I didn't even glance anywhere else. My eyes were on the board. Keep your eyes on the board.

X+Y=Z

Well duh. Come on are we going back the basics?

"Alright class. You have your homework packet. It's due in on Friday." The teacher said.

Friday. Two days away.

"Get to work." The teacher said  and started grading our other assignments. That's another reason I liked this class. The teacher actually did something. Did I know her name? No. I wasn't paying attention when she said it. Nor did I listen when the other students called for her. If I ever had a question i would just call her miss. Or ma'am. I think it's more respectful anyways.

"Aika."

I jumped in my seat and out of instinct looked over at the person.
"Are you okay?" Honey asked and I nodded my head. He looked over at me thoughtfully before standing on his chair so he was looking down at me.

And you know if he didn't look like a child I would consider dating him. He did have the cute factor. But I think mori Is-

"There there." Honey said snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at him confused as he tapped my head and they wrapped his arms around me in a hug. Okay. So he's more like a little little brother or a very happy touchy friend.

Honey decided to sit on my lap instead of move back to his own seat. I blinked a couple times and looked down at my packet. Grabbing my pencil with my right hand and wrapping my left arm around honey to keep him still. I started to get to work.

"Aika"

I jumped again. I tried to keep my eyes on my paper

"Hn?" I asked writing another answer down.

"You're hurt." Mori said and I blinked multiple time with a confused look on my face. I looked over at him and he reached over placing a hand on my thigh which sent shivers up my spine. Why oh why did I wear shorts today.

I ignored the chills I got from his warm hand and looked to see what he was talking about. There was a nice sized bruise on the side of my thigh.

Flashback to this morning.

I stood from the bed quickly only to land on the floor with a thud.

I stood up again and made my way out of our room.

Thump.

I hit my thigh on the dresser but continued walking. When I made my way into the kitchen  I realized haruhi was following  my.

"Are you okay?" She asked..

"Fine-" I said running into the lower cabinet scrapping the side of my knee. "Ow!" I pulled my leg back to see if peeled skin. "Shit."

"At least it's not bleeding. But there's already a bruise forming on your thigh." Haruhi said and leaned down to look at my knee. She placed her hand on it and I pulled away.

"Uh oh." I glared at her and she rolled her eyes though I saw a slight smile on her face from my sass.

"Here." She kissed my knee. "I kissed it all better." She said and stood up. I scowled at the floor.

"Thanks." I muttered like a child and walked away rubbing my butt.

End of flashback.

"I just pumped it."I shrugged and mori moved his hand to my knee. I flinched slightly and he pulled his hand away. "I'm clumps." Is all  I said before going back to my packet.