chapter 53

"I'm Guessing that's a yes," Kyoya said magically appearing next to Takashi and me with that damn little book of his.

"Nope its totally a 'no' I just felt like jumping into his arms for the hell of it," I sassed placing my hands on my hips.

"Of course, I will keep this in mind when he asks you to marry him," Kyoya muttered under his breathe but I heard him perfectly clear. I didn't have any time to say anything back before the fan girls surrounded Mori and me.

"Hello?" A small voice asks and I try to look around the fan girls, but my attempts are futile.

"Well hello, and how did you get here little piglet?" I heard tamaki's voice but I still couldn't see either one of them.

Time skip.

"Who is she?" I asked Haruhi quietly. The rest of the host club was around this small girl, who is now glued to Tamaki's side.

"Kirimi, she was looking for her brother," Haruhi whispered to me as she moved some of the tea trays around.

I was hold two of the trays while she moved somethings. I wasn't really paying attention, I was told to hold this and stand still so I had no room to question her. "And Tamaki is her brother?" I asked now even more confused then before.

Haruhi let out a sigh of irritation. "No, she thinks that he is, but he's not. And he is not helping the situation by getting her hopes up."

"Is someone jealous?" I asked her teasingly.

She looked at me confused, "why would I be jealous?" She was so innocent.

"Maybe  because now he has a sister to spend all his time around and no longer can spend as much time with his favorite "daughter." " I said but all Haruhi did was roll her eyes.

"He is not her sister,  I am not his daughter, and I'm not jealous of a little kid."

"So you are confident in your possible, very possible, future relationship with Tamaki." I stated nodding my head. "I am sorry to question your future relationship, it will not happen again."

 (I feel so stupid I think I realized one of the reasons they call it a ship, because in every possible relationship there is always a ship at the end. lol, please ignored me .)

"That's not what I'm sa-, you know what forget it. Say what you want, do what you want, I don't care. You're most likely already half way into la la land." Haruhi said shrugging her shoulders and walking away from me.

Awww, she didn't deny it. I went to fallow after her when I suddenly remember the heavy weight in my hands. "Hey! Haruhi! come back! I didn't mean it...... Please come take these trays out of my hands." I pouted. Haruhi only looked at me and then walked away.

"Sorry, sis. looks like you picked the wrong time to tick me off." She teased and walked out of the room with the other host club members who were trying to find Kirimi's brother.

"Alright, looks like I am doing this myself," I said out loud. I lowered the trays slowly to the counter top. One tray in each hand I made sure not to move to quickly. When I finally laid them down I let out a small woop in victory. I heard someone clapping from behind me a turned around quickly to see Mori standing there. "really?" I asked sarcastically.

"Hn?" He hummed.

"Oh don't play innocent." I said an placed my hands on my hips. His always serious face broke into a large grin. "Mhm," I crossed my arms. "That's what I thought." He reached his hands out to me as though comforting a small child.

"Aika."

"Don't, Aika, me." I pushed his arms away but I couldn't help the smile on my face.

"I was just enjoying the view." I lightly tapped his arm like I had smacked him. He faked a grunt and fell back jokingly, still holding onto my shoulders so I went with him.

"Come on," I pulled his arm and headed towards the door. "Lets go help the others."

Mori let out another grown and dramatically dragged his feet.

"You are such a dork."

Mori pulled me to him and leaned down to whisper in my ear., "Yeah, but I'm your dork."

---

IIIIIII know it was short, but I've been saying I would update soon and I didn't want to let you down. soooo I decided to do a quick filler chapter until I feel the next chapter should be about. I've been having writers block for a while and this is the only thing I could come up with and I still have to update other books that I said I would try to update. I just graduated high school and I have no idea what I am doing with my life, but no one but you guys know that the 'plan' I have is really just me wading up a piece of paper and hoping I make a basket. Sorry, I'm venting. I just want you guys to know that I haven't forgotten about you and hope that you enjoyed the chapter.

Question of the chapter.

What is your favorite food?

If you died right now, what would you want on you headstone?