Chapter 12

It was a pretty normal day and nothing had happened yet so I was planning on just sitting in a corner to read my book and wait for Haruhi to get done for the day.

I was in the middle of the page when suddenly Hikaru and Kaoru appeared in front of me.

"So tell me Aika sempi." Hikaru started and I glanced at them than went back to my book.

"Why is it you always hang out with Mori sempi, honey sempi, and Kyoya sempi. But you have yet to hang with us." They said together.

"I'm sure we can be just as entertaining, even a little more." Kaoru said and I held up my finger to say one minute. When I was done with the page in my book I memorized the number then closed it. I looked at both of them.

"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention. Could you repeat that?" I asked and they looked at each other confused.

"Come Hang out with you." They said together and I set my book in my bag.

"And why would you want to hang out with me?" I asked. they looked at each other again then grabbed onto either side of me and pulled me with them

"You ask to many questions." They said. They sat me down in the middle of them on the couch and I gave them a confused look and tilted my head to the side. The both started getting weird. Their eyes started watering and then they suddenly attacked me into a hug and rubbed their faces against mine. "That was so cute!" They squealed. I sighed and rolled my eye but they didn't stop.

"I am adorable I know. But could you please stop rubbing your face against mine?' I asked but they didn't stop so I said something that I knew would get them to stop. "Stop it you know that makes me sexy." I sad and they stopped and only to look at me not sure if I had actually said that. I grinned at them and sent them a wink. Hikaru looked up at kaoru only to grin.

"Hey." Hikaru leaned in and tilted my chin up to make eye contact with him. "What would you think..." He leaned in more and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"If we played a prank on tamaki." Kaoru said from behind me.

"You are after all his daught--"

"I'm in." I said and they both pulled away from me and had a surprised look on their faces.

"Really?" They asked.

"Yeah, really. So what did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well.." They started but were cut off when a girl opened the host club door. We all stood up and walked over there. The twins started talking first. only for Tamaki to cut in. I walked away to stand next to Haruhi when I heard the most surprising thing I thought no girl would ever say to Tamaki besides Haruhi and I.

"You're a phony!" The girl yelled and I couldn't help but let out a laugh. She then saw Kyoya and said a lot of random things that I am sure Kyoya would never say in his entire life. She also said that they were going to get married I couldn't stop laughing. Not that I was laughing really loudly no. I made sure to hold my hand over my mouth so that no one could hear me. I felt like I was being watched and turned my head to see that Mori was looking at me. I was laughing so hard that when I took my hand away to wave at him that I couldn't help the big smile that seemed to not want to go away.

He nodded at me and turned his head away. I think it was the way the light hit his face cause for a second I swear I saw some pink on his cheeks.

"From now on I will be the host clubs manager." The girl said and I believe she said her name was Renge. Just judging by her personality these next few days are going to be interesting.

Time skip.

Tamaki was in his corner and everything was going back to how it was a little bit ago. The twins had to entertain some girls so I went and sat down next to my sister. She was using her natural charm on them and I finally stopped smiling from earlier.

I saw Mori and honey out of the corner of my eye eat some cake and Kyoya dealing with Renge. I actually felt a little bad for him. But that feeling pasted when I knew he most likely had a motive some where in this. Hikaru suddenly sat down next to Haruhi when her guest left and Kaoru sat down next to my and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"So is it true" Hikaru asked and I saw all the host look our way. Tamaki even looked up just slightly.

"Is what true?" Haruhi and I asked.

"That back at your old school." Kaoru said

"You guys got love letters at least once a day?" They asked together and I looked over at Haruhi who shrugged back at me. The entire host club was listening. They were hiding right behind the couch.

"Why do you ask?" Haruhi asked not answering them.

"Just curious." They said and I looked at her when she looked at me.

"It was more every other week kind of thing." Haruhi and I said together. "Though we don't see how this is important."  

"Haruhi was the real heart breaker." I teased and Haruhi looked at me with a 'Are we really going to do this to them' look. I smirked just slightly and she knew to play along

"Please guys and girls were falling for you left and right. One time when you opened your locker I swear at least 20 fell out." Haruhi said and the host club decided to sit in front of us.

"Yeah but remember that one time when I told you that one guy was actually asking you out and you had no idea. I mean you've done it at least 12 times. And this is not the first time a girl has fallen madly in love with you." I said and she was trying not to smile.

"Oh my god it was one time." She sighed.

"Your first kiss also happens to be by a girl." I said and she shrugged.

"yeah well at least I've had a first kiss." we both let out a huff and faced away from each other. We couldn't take it any more though and looked at each other and started laughing. We gave each other a high five and then we looked over to see the host club was deflated. Kyoya then fixed his glasses and closed that little book of his.

"Marvelous performance, fujiokas." Kyoya said and walked away from all of us. The twins stared at us mouth open and Haruhi and I went back to normal conversation while the others around us were having a mental break. Except Mori of course who just stared at me for a while. I gave him a small smile than turned all my attention to Haruhi as she explained that she had a test tomorrow and that I owed her a song tonight.