Chapter 2

I am currently making my way to Morgan's Ltd. It's my first day and I'm so excited and nervous at the same time.

I made my way to the cafe when I got there I walked in and saw one of my good friend Emma behind the counter.

She was too busy attending to costumers. I waited patiently for her to attend to the Asian woman in front of me. When she was done she walked away.

I was greeted by a big smile on Emma's face." Hey, I haven't seen you in a while" she said "yeah, I have been busy looking for a job.

I found one yesterday and today is my first day of work " I said " That's good were, do you work". "Morgan's Ltd" I replied back " Really" She said surprisingly. "You're so lucky.

The owner of the company is hot like I mean hot. I see his pictures all over the magazines too bad he has a girlfriend".

"Yeah he isn't bad looking but I don't really see him that way" replied untruthfully " You never have time to date. When was the last time you had a boyfriend" she said.

"Um three years ago" I replied" You really need to loosen up more and have more fun. How about we go clubbing this weekend". She suggested.

" I don't think that is a good idea". " I'm not taking no for an answer, you're coming" she said sternly "Fine " I took my phone out and looked at the time.

I had twenty minutes left." Okay I have to run before I'm late". I said, "Okay bye" She said back I grabbed my coffee and made my way to work.

I walked in through the massive doors. I met the same receptionist from yesterday. I said hello to her and walked past her.

Headed straight for the elevators. I pressed the 30th floor. The doors opened and I walked out.

I went straight to the desk were Susan was. " Hello Susan " I cheerfully said " Hello, here is your schedule for today " she relied handing me my schedule. I looked over it and nodded to show her I understand.

" I have to make a call, but I'll be showing you around in five minutes " she said with a big smile on her face.

I walked over to the seats behind me. I took out my phone and looked at my emails.

After like about three minutes I got bored, so I looked around. I looked over at Susan and saw she was still on the phone.

She was wearing a beautiful light blue top with white flower on it she also had dark blue jeans on.

She was pretty with black hair and green eyes. She looked about my age or maybe a bit older.

She put the phone down and walked up to me" Are you ready" she said. I jumped to my feet with a smile and followed her to the elevator.

We were currently in the elevator making our way back up. The tour was absolutely amazing we sent two hours looking around the building and getting to know the place.

We meet a lot of people during the tour. Some were nice and others needed to improve on their people skills.

Susan told me there was about 500 people working here. She also told me they expanded the company to 50 different countries over 85years.

The business started with Mr. Morgan's grandfather Paul Morgan and was later passed on to Mr. Morgan 5years ago by Mr. Morgan's father.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over to my side to see Susan strolling through her phone.

I was about to say something when the door opened.

Susan walked out and I walked swiftly behind her. We walked up to a medium sided brown door.