Update

Hello, everyone I hope you are well and keeping safe. I am attempting to finish this book(I have hopes to wrap everything up this week) but I'm happy to announce that this book is not entirely over.

I am going to be releasing a new book(series) called 'Ms CEO and I' it is a continuation of this book 'Mr CEO & I' and Ava and Aidens journey. Ava will be on her own journey with Aiden. Their relationship will develop more in the second book.  We will see different aspects, narratives and be reintroduced to some characters and new characters.

I recently made a Patreon and I was thinking of making the second book exclusive to my Patreon. You can assess the chapters by the link in my description.

I am beginning to see a career in writing so I'm trying to be motivated and I truly believe Patreon is the way forward for me at this moment.

Thank you all for all your support and encouragement. I genuinely didn't believe in this book at first. It was something I wrote to clear my head but during this quarantine I fell back in love with 'Mr CEO & I' and would love to continue our journey together.

To join the Patreon:
Search 'IgboQueen ìfy' on Patreon. I also have a link in my description on my profile. In the Patreon I will be making exclusive videos as well as most of my writing there. Everything will be of a higher quality at a low cost.

I can't wait to see you all there. I will be posting 'Ms CEO & I' description on wattpad very soon. Stay tuned and stay blessed. Let me know what you all think of this🌹