Chapter 49

I have made an Instagram for my books. It's a safe space I have created for those who enjoy my writing and are interested in future works. I have plenty of book ideas to share with you through words, so this is very much needed. The name of the Instagram page is 'being_hycentina'. cant wait to see you all there. Thank you and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

--------------------------------------

Ava's pov

'Where are you taking me, Aiden?'

'It is a surprise. You will see when we reach there'

I let out a huff expressing my frustration. Aiden has been refusing to tell me where he's taking me, and it has become unbearable for me to wait.

I admire his efforts, but I hated surprises for the sole reason of not knowing what is to come and if I would like it or not.

I turned to his direction only to see he wore a smirk on his face.

'You are so annoying' I exclaimed resulting in him laughing aloud.

'I was going to allow you to see where we are heading to but, since you are being this way. You will have to put on a blindfold'

'Aiden, come on it's not that serious'

He lifted an eyebrow and shrugged.

He reached his hand to the back seat and pulled a silk cloth which I'm assuming is the blindfold.

'Put it on'

I glared at his hand that held the silky cloth.

He held it out with his left hand while his right hand was firmly on the steering wheel.

Knowing that he won't give up I took the blindfold from his hand and held it into mine.

Aiden proceeded to place his hand back on the steering wheel.

'Come on, put it on' he urged.

I tied the piece of silk cloth around my head ensuring it covered my eyes.

'How many fingers am I holding up?' Aiden asked and I'm assuming he is holding his fingers up beside my face.

'I can't see. Two?'

'Okay you can't see, perfect'

I let out a huff once more and made myself more comfortable on the passengers, seat.

'Turn up the radio' I said

'No need to. We are here' Aiden announced as the car suddenly came to a halt.

'Finally,'

I heard Aiden's door open and close. Next thing I knew my door was being held open.

I held my hand out for him to escort me out of the car.

'Aiden where are we?' I asked curious more than ever.

'You will find out soon' was his only response as he guided me out of the car.

As soon as my feet landed on the ground I knew exactly where we were.

If my assumptions are correct, we are on a beach but I'm unsure which beach it was.

Not wanting to ruin the surprise I kept my assumption to myself and allowed him to guide me to where he had everything set up.

We eventually came to a halt. I felt Aiden reach behind my head to unravel the silky material.

Once the blindfold had come off, it took a while for my eyes to adjust to my surroundings.

'Ava are you okay?' Aiden asked. I could sense the concern on in his voice.