Possession Of The Enemy (Lets finish this)

Graces P.O.V
I collapse by Jason's body,grief engulfing me and leaving me cold. I immediately throw my body over his and release a wale. My cheeks wet to the touch,tears streaming with no sign of stopping.

I can't. No. He's not dead. He's not dead.

I close my eyes and suddenly I'm not in the battle. I don't care about the destruction happening around me. I can't do this. I can't loose Jason. I can't loose my pack. My family...I can't.

I hear someone walk beside me and kneel up the top of Jason's body. I don't look. I don't care who it is. I don't. I don't listen to what they're saying,I hear quiet mumbles but I don't look up. My head is a mess,I feel submerged...as if I'm under water. Drowning.

I feel a hand in the back of my hair and suddenly I'm pulled out of my lagoon,I'm pulled from the waves and I open my eyes and sit up quickly.

Jason's breathing is ragged but his eyes are focuses on me. His lips even tugging into a slight smirk. His hair a mess,dirt smeared on his cheeks,he's been through it...oh my god he's alive!

I gasp and throw my arms round him to feel him embrace me in return. I thought I'd lost him. My body begins to bounce as I release my tears.

"Shhhh it's okay I'm fine. I'm fine" Jason coos

Bare in mind we're in the middle of a battle field,I see Gemma sitting beside us with w blank expression on her face. Her body still,still taking in that her mate...

Well...temporary mate...it's all so confusing. Is alive.

(Authors Note: Right I didn't mean to publish this just yet,I haven't finished this chapter. I'm going to continue this chapter in another chapter which will be added later. This is just a taster,as I made the mistake of clicking publish haha! I haven't used wattpad for so long that I forgot to click save instead of publish. Sorry for the long wait but the rest will be coming either later today or tomorrow! I will name it (let's finish this part 2) so you all know!)