Possession of the Enemy (Declined)

Graces P.O.V

I whipped my head up to the stage where my dad was,he'd now practically pounced down beside us.I could see my mom in the corner of my eye on the stage,she'd been quiet the whole time but concern was clear in her eyes. I hadn't discussed bringing Dennis to the pack with anyone. This was a shock and I knew my dad was gunna go mental. Blakes grip on me tightened slightly, not so he was hurting me but so I was snug in his arms.

I heard a growl rumble through my dads chest as he walked beside me.I whimpered and timidly looked up to meet his eye contact.  My wolf cried out inside of me. His eyes were practically burning. Id never seen my dad look so furious, my insides jumped with fear as to what he would say.

"Grace! What. is. going. on?" he hissed each word so that it was distinct and I let out a shaky breath.  I expected Blake to growl at the tone my dad used but to my dismay he joined in.

"I was asking myself the same question" he said sternly,I turned my head to see his eyes also boring into me. I dare not open the link right now, his expression was terrifying as it is. 

Dennis stood with a straight expression on his face,I dont think he knew what to do right now. I would get my dad to agree. Dennis should fight with us. He will fight with us.

I swallowed heavily as I felt my moms hand rest on my shoulder.  Her touch was comforting and somehow I could tell she wasn't mad just by her touch.

"Dennis is here to join the pack. I brought him here." My voice was barely a whisper but with everyone having advanced hearing, it didn't matter.

Bare in mind we were still standing right in the middle of the pack meeting. The rest of the pack were still in shock and I knew my dad would have to apologise on my behalf later...I could do it but it sounds better coming from him. Plus I don't see that ive done anything wrong so atleast he'll make it believable.

I slowly gaze back up to my dad's gaze to see his eyes flicker suddenly. Anger sat for a second before it drained away and all that was left was a straight expression. His eyes glided from me to Dennis to Blake.

My chest tightened with concern. I do hope dad doesnt think Blake knew about this,I wouldn't have him blaming him. Slowly his eyes settled on me again.

My breath got caught in my chest as fear started to ripple in.

"Grace, my office now" he hissed. I stopped still as the full blow of his words hit. Never had he spoken to me like that. Like I was just another pack member,not like a daughter but a normal wolf. It hurt.

He turned sharply and I dropped my head as I wriggled out of blakes arms and followed slowly. I heard a growl rumble through Blakes chest but ignored it as it would only cause more trouble.

I glanced over at Dennis and I could see a glimmer of guilt in his cold eyes. He smiled sympathetically and I returned it. I feared what would happen when I left. Would Blake hurt him? Would my mom get involved? Dennis wants to join the pack so doesnt deserve a lecture. I mean is he the nicest person alive? No. I dont even think he likes me. I think he's just putting up with me.

I sighed as I past the large oak doors and made my way to the elevator to await my on coming doom

Blakes P.O.V

I waited until Grace was passing the doors before descending on Dennis.

I flitted closer to him and felt a twinge of anger when he snickered at me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hissed

he shot me a sarcastic smile

"well if you had listened to your mate,im here to join the pack" he said smugly