Possession of the Enemy (Heat Wave)

Graces P.O.V

Gemma had been talking the whole way to school about her trip to England, I was so jealous its unreal! Ive never left the states but would love too someday,Gemma had alsp nagges at me to tell her about Blake.  Of course, I did but I was a bit skeptical at first. She was surprised to find out he is a vampire but so was I at first so I can't blame her!

I pulled into the parking lot, scanning for Jake and Jason. I didn't understand why they had just left and I wanted to know why! its a little rude just running off especially since im always nice enough to drive them! charming. 

"Grace there's a spot right there" Gemma called as I followed her finger to where she was pointing, I nodded and narrowed my eyes as I concentrated on swerving into the space.  There wasnt anyone else around so I could swerve without fear of killing someone, slowly I killed the engine and grabbed my backpack.  I was desperate to see Blake and I could feel the heat taking effect, it wasnt bad yet but I knew it was going to get so much worse!  I swung my legs out thw car and then swiftly turned to lock up my car. 

Gemma had already jumped round to my side and was jumping up and down excitedly, she was excited to meet Blake, especially since in a few hours I would be eternally his. I giggled at her little shrieks and shivered when she gripped my arm, she was now smiling beyond belief and I couldn't help but think she may be more excited than I am!

I was kinda dreading when the heat kicked in, I was falling hard for Blake but I was worried about the whole loosing my virginity thing. My stomach suddenly churned and a retching twisting sensation took over for a split second, I gasped and clutched my stomach, breaking free from Gemmas clutch. I bent over and winced as the burning got worse, my senses were tingling and an overwhelming urge to see Blake took over. I needed him, his touch, his kiss, his breath, his lips , his eyes....I wanted him.

I felt Gemmas arms around me and then suddenly ice cold ones replacing them, tingles shot over wherever he touched and my lips involuntarily released a moan. The fire inside my stomach slowly got extinguished and I sighed as relief flooded through me. I slowly openes my eyes and saw Gemma was standing concerned before me, I swallowed and then turned my head to see Blakes beautiful face staring concerned back at me. I couldn't control myself, I ran my hand across his cheek then into his hair. His scent was driving me crazy and I could feel my teeth biting down onto my lip, Blake let out a shaky breath and I could tell me being like this effected him. I buried my head into hard chest and sighed as his scent swirled around me making me dizzy.

I was going into heat fast now, I could tell. The throbbing suddenly returned and I whimpered as I clutched my stomach, id never felt such burning and painful desire and I wanted nothing but blakes body. Blakes grasp tightend around me and I felt mt weight being lifted, the floor disappeared from beneath me and i realised Blake had lifted me up.

I clung to his ice cold stature and curled up in his arms until my frame was pressed completely against his, I just needed to be close to him. I closed my eyes, I couldn't keep them open I was so weak. I buried my face in blakes chest and whimpered again when I felt him begin to walk, the movement was somehow comforting.

Blakes P.O.V

I knew she was in heat, not only could I smell it but by her actions. It was obvious. I assumed the girl with her was her friend Gemma, she'd mentioned her before and I was gonna meet her today. I picked Grace up and felt my stomach clench as she whimpered in discomfort, I hated seeing her in pain and  I needed to get her to the lair. Me being the leader I had told them about Grace going into heat at some point today, they all reluctantly agreed to clear out today and give us privacy.  They still despised the wolves but would give her respect as she is my mate...I cant say the same for joshua but I pray it will never come to that.

I turned to Gemma who was now pale white with worry, I could hear the fear in her breath and thought I should reassure her before taking Grace to the lair.

"Im gonna take her back to the lair, she'll be safe with me I promise" I pushed all my sincerity into my face and hoped she would trust me. I wanted her friend to like me, shes important to Grace and therfore she's important to me.

she nodded and her face went hard for a second.

"Okay, ill have to tell the teachers she went home ill" she smiled nervously and I nodded before walking swiftly towards the lower school, it backed onto the woods and thats when I would flit. Grace was in pain and I needed to help her as soon as possible.

she gripped a little tighter onto my shirt and through my heavy steps I heard her shaky voice.

"Blake" it came out as more of a whimper and my heart broke a little, I continued walking but responded.

"Shhhh I promise we'll be there soon, baby" I whispered, my boots hit the undergrowth of the woods and the natural light that had been beaming on us only seconds ago had vanished.  The darkness of the woods and overhanging trees took over so I took my chance to flit now. "Hold on" I whisper.

Within aeconsw we were standing outside the lair, our home was just lile any normal house but its in the further area of the woods. Excluded from any humans. I rushed into the house and ran until I reached my room, I have a bed but of course I dont sleep.  I gently laid Grace onto my black silk sheets, she whimpered as we lost physical contact and I immediately found myself hovering over her.

She pulled me to her and I quickly joined our lips together, I wantes this to be special....I wanted to make love to Grace. Her lips were moving hungrily on mine so I began to move mine slower until she eventually synced up with mine. She ran her hand up my back and into my hair, I couldn't keep myself from slowly stroking down her sides until I gently gripped her hips. She moans gently on my lips and I slowly began to pull at the bottom of her shirt, she gladly let me take it off and I immediately began planting kisses down her neck and over her chest.

Graces P.O.V

My mind was swimming and I couldnt make sense of anything, id never felt such desire and pleasure...I needed Blakes touch....wanted all of him. He planted kisses all over my chest and stomach showing my body nothing but love, after a while we were both in just our underwear and I sighed as I saw the very visible bulge in Blakes Calvins. Blake had now moved down to my legs,kissing all up them and then slowly opening them. Gently he ran his tongue up the inner part of my thigh, causing me to moan and tangle my fingers in his caramel locks. I bit down on my lip as he then began kissing ALL up my body, my stomach clenched as ripples of pleasure began crawling all over my skin. Blake finally came back into my view and joined his lips back on mine, he had teased me enough and I needed him now.

Im not one for being cheeky and outgoing but the heat had given me confidence, I slid my hand down his toned abs and then across the front of his boxers. I found his bulge and my eyes widened as I felt just how....on the larger side, it was. Big didnt cover it. I rested my hand there and smirked as I heard him groan a little, I pulled at the hem of his boxers and slowly slid them off.

Minutes later we were both naked and just the feel of his skin on mine had me moaning, fear began to crawl over me as things slowly got closer. He lined himself between my legs and our eyes met, I could tell fear was evident on my face and his expression softened.  He reached down and caressed my cheek, he laid a light and passionate kiss on my lips.

"I promise everything will be fine, you mean the world to me... I would never hurt you" I believed every word he said and nodded rapidly.

"I know" I whispered just as he slid into me. I gasped as I felt the impact and the splitting of my purity, he kissed my nose

"Shhhh, its okay" and it was.

A.N/Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages, its been hectic and my ipod broke! I got a new phone but its hard to type on so updates are gonna be slower, I WILL continue this story through! Thank you all that read my storys, I appreciate it allot! if you like it please fan me! Can I have atleast 3 votes? love you all!!! :)

Possession of the Enemy [ON HOLD] (Sequel to "Possession of the Alpha")जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें