Possession of the Enemy

Introduction

"You already know Grace,You don't want to admit it but you know than Im a-" I put my hand up to shush him and I cut him off,No I don't know anything he can't be...he's not one of them!

"NO! No Blake I don't know...you didn't Kill Uncle Sam....you didn't,you can't be...you can't be!" My voice was being distorted by tears and each word came out as more of a sob. He looked down for a split second then up through his beautiful thick lashes,someone so beautiful could not be such a monster,they couldn't be...

He clenched his jaw and he looked directly at me with those golden eyes
"You know what I am,you denying it is not going to change anything" I dared to take a step closer to him and he shivered when I placed my shaking hand on his arm,I looked up at his angelic face and felt more tears welling up in my eyes as all the pieces began to fit. He couldn't be ....he was so perfect,so loving,kindhearted,I'd never felt such love for another being,he was my mate ,this we both knew. How could the one I love with all I have,be the one I should despise?
-----------------------------------------"My only love,sprung from my only hate"
Juliet Capulet

William Shakespeare

A.N/ Hey guys I'd thought I'd do a taster first so you can tell me if you like it and if I should carry on xx