Possesion of the Enemy (Murders in Vancouver)

Graces P.O.V

We both stared at each other in silence for what must have good at least 10 minutes,people were already seated at this point so eventually he had to move to his seat. I didn't miss the longing look he sent me just before Mr jones seated him through.

A million questions floated through my mind.Who was this guy? What is his name? Where did he come from? What pack does he belong t- suddenly something hit me and stopped me from continuing my mental ramble.

His scent

I could smell it from here...but it wasn't wolf and it definitely wasn't human,it was really appealing whatever it was but still it was strange. I didn't recognise the scent,which made me wonder what this guy actually was,he could just have a strange scent...yeah that's probably it.

SMACK

A hand suddenly slaped the side of my face making me gasp and shoot my head to where it came from. Maria sat there smiling at me nervously and I guessed it was obviously her,Maria was human so I had to calm myself down as I was probably about to start shaking with anger. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something calming but suddenly all the frustrations I felt that day decided to make a reappearance,making me even angrier.

I could feel my eyes slowly darkening and my frame began to shake slowly,I tried to calm down but nothing was working...come on Grace you can't faze in the classroom! Maria eyes widened and suddenly a few other students began to gawk and stare at me,I grabbed my books and quickly ran for the door. Being the Alphas daughter,Mr jones won't say anything and neither will any other teacher who sees me in the halls.

I leant my shaking frame up against a locker but suddenly an icy cold hand layed it's self on my shoulder,I knew who it was before even turning around because of the tingles I felt when he touched me.Something confused me through,mom always said when dad touched her little sparks of heat would float over her skin....I got no heat...just ice. What?

My frame immediately stopped shaking and I slowly turned around to get a closer look at my mate. The smell was now so much stronger and I was sure he wasn't human nor werewolf,whatever it was,was throwing me over the edge. It was so intoxicating,if this was his scent imagine his appearance. My heart stopped when I looked at his angelic face,he was all the more beautiful up close. Flawless glowing skin,golden eyes-wait golden eyes? I looked up at them closer now and suddenly before my eyes they darkened a little,they were now a natural looking hazel colour just like my moms.

Questions were still spinning around my already messed up head so eventually I broke the silence.

"Hi" hi? Hi? Is that all I could come up with? Jeez I'm so lame! His beautiful face lit up and he snickered a little,revealing a beautiful smile. This boy was perfect...and he was all mine!

He ran his hand through his messily styled caramel hair and then settled his hand back down by his side.

"Hi,I'm Blake" his smile was literally stunning....and his voice! So velvety and smooth,when he spoke I actually had to hold back a little moan,I have some major problems.

I opened my mouth to talk and honestly I wish I hadn't of bothered trying.

"I-I-am-h-gr-gr-ace-grace" I grimaced then covered my face with my hands,this was way too embarrassing.

An icy pair of hands gently pulled my hands back and I shivered at the contact,I don't understand why he's so cold he has a jacket on! I was about to ask but as my hands were gently removed I looked up and got lost in his perfect complexion,he's too beautiful! He smirked down at me and right there I thought I'd died and gone to heaven....I swear were wolves are almost invincible! Well I'm obviously broken,being dead and all.