Possession of The Enemy (Lusty Love)

Jason's P.O.V

Things turned around far too quickly. One minute life is normal,the next Grace is mated to a bloodsucker and one of his psycho ex's wants us all dead. Grace and Blake can't ever have children...as much as I don't like Blake,i wouldn't wish that on anyone. Especially Grace,she's always wanted children and now that's never going to happen.

The night quite fast actually, Grace and Gemma both met up with us all and broke the news.

Well,when I say 'all' I mean me,jake, Sapphire (who is now part of the group) and obviously both of them.

I don't know where Blake went? He's been gone for hours, Grace says she's not worried,she knows where he is.

Fine. I don't care anyway.

I slowly pushed myself onto my elbows and propped myself up as I glanced around the blackness of my room. Sleep wasn't agreeing with me tonight. It's not surprising,Gemma's playing on my mind. This whole thing that happened still isn't resolved,the only thing that's been discussed is the fact that jake is now sporting an inky black eye...oops.

I can actually hear Gemma's steady breathing from the room just beside mine.

I sit up completely and then swing my trackie suited legs over the bed before walking to the wall that separated me and Gemma.

I reached out my palm and pressed it on the wall while still listening to her shallow breathing.

Why am I doing this? This is weird! I don't do this...this...romance?

And it's Gemma! Do I...have feelings for Gemma? I've never thought about it before so I'm sure I don't. Curiosity that's all this is right? It's gotta be, I'm a curious lad...always have been.

Now I realise what I'm doing and quickly compose myself before stepping back from the wall. I give my head a quick shake and then throw my hands into my hair. I pull a little,igniting a small flame in my head as the slight pain resides there. It's waking me up,thats what I need.

I turn and lean back against the wall,still standing.

You know when you think you're closer to something than you actually are? And then when you actually lean against it,you realise it was further away and you end up making a huge bang when you actually reach it?

Yeah?

Yeah that happened.

I flinched as I heard the bang and then immediately pressed my ear against the white wall.

Nothing.

Damn! I've woken her up...i can't even hear her usual breathing anymore.

I felt my heart accelerate with a slight feel of fear.

Crap she's freaking left her room!

My head felt like it was on a hinge or something,it whipped straight to the door just as her dainty hand knocked against it.

Now I could hear her breathing again.

My wolf laughed slightly

'Well no shit Sherlock,shes at the door!'

I shook my head.

Yeah I don't need your sarcasm right now!

"Jason? Are you alright? I heard a bang" her velvety voice rang out.

Why does her voice suddenly comfort me so much? What the hell is going on?

I furrowed my eyebrows and cleared my throat as I hesitantly made my way towards the door.