Possession of the Enemy (So much for happy normality)

Graces P.O.V

What? Okay so...this is really happening yes?

Okay...

I could feel my eyes beginning to sting from me not blinking. I was staring. Jake found his mate? Like what! I can't imagine Jake settled down. Especially with Max's daughter. My mom is gunna be thrilled I think. Since its Kaseys daughter and all.

Back to the current situation though. Wow do I feel awkward.  I dare to glance to my left to see Jason staring back at me. A similar expression to mine,sat on his face. An expression which practically screamed 'what the fuck is going on right now?'

Yeah im thinking the same thing. I feel Blakes hand suddenly brush mine and I swing my head round to meet his gaze. His eyes glide to where Gemma is standing and I cant help but look over at her also. Her eyes widen and then she shrugs.

Well this is awkward. Jake and Sapphire are still staring lovingly into each others eyes.

It wasnt like this for me and Blake? Then again, we were in school. Was it like this? For this long?

My self control slips and ive gotta move.

"Um I fancy a walk" I rush,I notice all heads except sapphire and jake, turn to face me. I waste no time in putting my head down and shuffling off as quickly as possible.  I wasnt actually inviting any of them to come,I just needed to dismiss myself.

Well mission accomplished.

Too bad I still don't know where im going.  I hurry down a hallway and turn my head back to try and memorise the way ive come. Funnily enough, no one is following me. Maybe they realised I just wanted to leave. I am happy that Jake has found his mate though!

I turn several corners before stopping and realising that I hadn't been paying as much attention as o thought I was. Im not lost I just dont know my way back...thats not lost. Too be fair, there's gotta be another way back to the elevator or something. Im not looking to go back to the group any time soon and memories of Maria keep clawing back at me today. I think having abit of alone time might help.

I still see her dying when I sleep.

That sounds majorly creepy like 'I see dead people' creepy. It's true though. It haunts me. Its because of Rachel that this all happened.

I kept walking forward, following the hallway and not actually knowing where I was going. This place isnt that big, the lift should be around here somewhere...right?

Jasons P.O.V

I turned my head as Grace left, I actually understand why she randomly walked off. This is quite awkward.  Not just because of the whole "mate" situation but because I can feel Blakes eyes on me.

I tolerate him. He's still not my favourite person in the world. If I had a bucket of water and he was on fire...I'd drink the water.

Okay so maybe that's a bit harsh. I wouldn't do that for Graces sake.

I turn back to Jake and...Sapphire was it? Still they look as love struck as ever.  I cant keep looking at this. I can sense Gemma is uncomfortable aswell.

I sigh and quickly pounce my body onto Jakes,pushing us both onto the floor and breaking their weird eye contact trance thing.

"Ugh" we both groan as we hit the ground. I lift my head a little to meet his now blazing eyes. I could see his anger radiating off his skin.

I felt my lips twitch with the hint of a smile. I couldn't help it, I snickered and was quickly silenced when his chest vibrated with a low growl. I roll my eyes and quickly push myself off him,I glanced down the empty halls and couldn't help but feel like something was...off?