Possession Of The Alpha (You What?)

Gemma's P.O.V
Dammit! Why?

This is not funny one little bit,of course Jason is still on the floor in stitches...

But this is not funny!

We're told our whole lives that we will have one mate. That mate is who we should give ourselves to,but now the rules have suddenly changed and now I may have to sleep with Jason!

Nah

Ain't happening

I'm not doing it.

I refuse.

I don't care how much he wants it...he's got a right hand,he can sort himself out.

I stand up from the chair I was perched on and walked past him at a speed. I heard him stop laughing,but ignored his calls and stormed out the library and towards the elevator.

I know I should be kind of happy,i now have a companion...its not my mate though.

I feel like I'm on loan! I'm being lent to Jason until my mate decides to make an appearance.

How is that fair?

What if I grow feelings for Jason?

How is that fair to me?

To Jason?

It's our feelings that are being messed with here!

I stopped and began viciously prodding the button to call the elevator. I could feel the muscles in my face straining with my frowning,why this bothers me so much I don't know.

But it does!

I think it's because all my life I've wanted to fall in love. To find my mate and be finally complete,to have that other person that makes me feel like I'm the most important person in the world to them.

I know it may be a little selfish but...i just want to feel wanted.

I sighed and closed my eyes as I felt Jason's presence behind me.

"Look, I'm sorry. I know how much you wanted to find your mate...for him to be your only." his voice was small. So small that I turned around.

His expression was...sincere. I'd never seen him like that.

Jason's never serious about anything,especially feelings or love or...well anything.

He pushed his lips into a thin line and averted his gaze to the floor.
"You're not the only one who wanted that. I've always wanted to feel love,someone who returns my feelings" he whispers.

And with that I felt a sharp stabbing pang of guilt in my abdomen.

Damn it

Why does he have to suddenly be so sweet?

I went with my instincts. I closed the space between us and wrapped him quickly in my arms.

I could feel his arms under mine so loosened them slightly to have him embrace me also. I felt his head snuggle a little into my neck and take in my scent.

I shivered.

I liked that?

Boy I'm weird.

I don't know how long we were hugging,but however long it was,i kinda liked it.

Blake's P.O.V
I tightened my hold on Grace and closed my eyes,I missed sleeping. You'd think I wouldn't but honestly I do,I guess it's yet another thing that makes me human...which I'm not.