Possession of the Enemy (Vampire)

Graces P.O.V

My breathing sped up rapidly and I could feel my heart beating hard,Blakes eyes widened looked towards the door which was still being hit by my dad. He then jumped into the window sil and lept out just as my dad broke down the door,he wouldn't of done that if I answered but I was a little occupied.

Oh my god

Blake was a Vampire!

I only knew what twilight told me of Vampires and if Blake was anything like them I wasn't too worried. Well if he was like Edward,if he was like James or Victoria I'm screwed! My dad made a face at the broken door.

"Yeah...umm sorry about that,I'll fix that later" he said nervously,he rubbed the back of his neck then smiled at me. I thought everything was fine until he suddenly smelt the air....oh shit,Blakes scent. I clung onto my sheets thinking he was about to flip but to my surprise he just gritted his teeth. "He was here wasn't he?" His eyes were narrowed but to my surprise he wasn't flipping. I nodded slowly.

I would never lie to my dad,that's one thing I couldn't do. He but his lip and slowly made his way towards the bed,he sat down at the edge and looked down towards his feet.

"Grace,I'm sorry for flipping out at you earlier. It was wrong and despite my anger towards...I think you should know something about your mate.." I knew where he was going with this so I decided to stop him. I put my hand up to stop him.

"Dad I know he's a Vampire" my dads face went blank and his eyes widened.

"You know?"

I nodded

"Yeah, I kind of found out like 5 minutes ago" I snickered and he then narrowed his eyes at me

"He told you?" He was blatantly surprised but I wasn't sure why,I mean I know vampires don't tell people about them just like us but still he shouldn't be that surprised!

"No,I figured it out. Not that I was told about then,I was kept in the dark for 17 years but whatever" I was angry at them for not telling me,I had to find out from a fricking movie! He sighed then attempted to reach out for me but I shook him off "no dad! Why didn't you tell me?" I immediately regretted using that tone,dad shot up and stood over the bed with ink black eyes.

"Because we were protecting you! Those bloodsuckers killed my bestfriend,attacked our pack several times and....I've had to fight your Blake several times. That Clan is the reason for the String of murders now devastating our home town!" Blake fought my dad? I felt tears suddenly fill my eyes and betrayal...from Blake or my dad I don't know. My voice and out shaky and things just don't make sense.

"He hurt you?" He bit his lip and reluctantly nodded. My Blake....hurt my father? No this can't be happening...why am I already so attached I've known him less than a day! He hurt my dad....things would be changing,I would be talking to Blake. He needs to tell me stuff about his past just as I need to tell him about mine,in less than 3 days I'll be going into heat! I want to know a bit more about the guy who's gonna be taking my virginity!

Am I mated to a monster? No I cant be,he seems so loving,funny and kind.....Grace,he's a Vampire! He's dead! He's dead.....

I'd been staring blankly at a wall for a while and by now my dad had sat back on the bed and was waiting for me to react. My dad was patient,he would wait until I was ready to talk. A trait I was very grateful he possessed.

Blake was...a walking corpse? A beautiful one at that.....is that weird? Uggrrhhhh how old is he? He could be like 700 or something....Ewww I just made out with a 700 year old man......Gross. I grimaced then pulled myself out of the slump I was in,I needed to know about their kind....my dad would teach me.