Possession of the Enemy (New beginnings,old endings)

Graces P.O.V

After about an hour of aimlessly walking around, Sapphire caught up with us. She's really lovely, bless her. As much as I appreciate what this pack is doing for us, I cant help but hate this whole thing.

Im anxious.

My whole being...aches to be home. I dont want any of this to happen at all really. I mean,members of this pack could die because of me. Members of my own pack could die!

One thing that I cant help being curious about is, I wanna meet Kasey.  The amount ive heard about her ia insane, she sounds great.

My moms told me allot about her from when she was actually a teenager. Kasey was the first wolf from the pack that she actually bonded with...well except my dad.

I realised after about 5 minutes that I was staring into space. Day dreams took their toll I guess. I turned my head to see Blake and Sapphire chatting. Thankfully they seem to get along well. Blakes head whips to mine and his eyes immediately bore into my own. As always I feel my tummy jumping.

I always get that whenever Blake looks at me. I never used to be into the mushy stuff but honestly I cant help it with Blake.

"You must be Blake" an unfamiliar voice rings out. Obviously female. We all turn and immediately I guess who is before me.

This has gotta be Kasey.

I met her when I was a baby but  eager to meet her once again now that I can understand whats going on!

Woah she is pretty!

"Yeah, nice to meet you" blake replies,getting up from the couch and sticking it out for her to shake. She willingly does so and im filled with relief. I was worried that the wolves would be resistant to Blake because of what he is.

"You too Blake. Hazel has told me so much about you and Grace" She giggles before turning to me beaming.

You'd never guess this girl is in her thirties! She has this youthful attitude as well as her appearance. I envy that.

My moma still pretty youthful mentally but my dad has kinda had to age because of his role in the pack. Being alpha,he has to be responsible so he aged prematurely I guess. 

She suddenly bounds round the couch and Im pulled up suddenly to be enclosed in a hug. May I add it felt like a death grip...that girls got some strength

"Grace you've got so big! And so beautiful!" she mews,my face is squished against her shoulder.

"mmthabkyouiacanntbrarg" I mumble. Of course it was inaudible but I knew what I meant...PLEASE LET ME GO!

"Oh sorry!" she rushes,letting me go. I take a gulp of air and whip my head tp blake once I hear him snickering.

I narrow my eyes and then turn back to Kasey. This is my moms like best friend, its strange thinking my mom grew up here. In this very building!

---

I felt my shoulder being shaken,breaking me from the veil of unconsciousness.

Hmm why am I asleep?

I dont remember going to bed.

Oh my gosh, what if im dead!  What if I died?

How did I die? I'm a wolf,I can't die unless im poisoned? What the hell?

"Grace" a velvety voice ripples through my head,making my whole insides squirm with delight.

I know that voice. Recognition practically drowns my insides and im left feeling wanting