Possession of the Enemy (Jason)

Blakes P.O.V

Again Grace was in my arms, I lifted my hand and gently stroked her cheek, she giggled as I was obviously tickling her. I realised Graces link was open. I bit my lip as her thoughts were only turning me on yet again, she was replaying exactly what just happened in her head.

"Dirty Girl" I link, she gasped and turned to me red as a tomato.  I snickered and bit my bottom lip, I loved how it effected her. She shifted a little as I could tell I was making her needy yet again, I raised my eyebrow and cupped her cheek gently in my palm. She closed her eyes and leant into my touch, as if to savour it.  Without her noticing I gently leant forward and pressed my lips onto hers, her hand went into my hair and I slowly rolled back over so I was hovering over her.

I would never get enough of this girl.

Jasons P.O.V

I sat on my bed with my head buried in my hands, questions flooded my mind and I wanted them answered.

Was it done?

Is she still a virgin?

Did he hurt her?

That was the big one, I didn't trust the blood sucker and god only knows what hes capable of. I heard shuffling around in the other room and I figured my dads had got back, I was jealous of them really. I mean im not gay but I want to find my mate...how I so wish it was Grace.  I will never stop loving her and I would fight to the ends of the earth to keep her safe.

I huffed out in frustration as I threw my hands down to my sides. I cant sit and do nothing, I stand up and storm out my room into the front room. My eyes are locked on the door and I ignore my dads calls, I needed a run.

"Jason! Jason, what's wrong?" Kyle calls out.

I slam open the door and stomp out towards the elevator, I could feel anger pulsing through me and it was evident when I ran into Jake. He was by the elevator and looked really startled when he saw me.

"Woah Jason what's up man?" His eyes were wide and he was holding up his hands as if to shield himself. This only irritated me more and I heard the growl rumbling through my chest, he didn't flinch.  He raised his eyebrow and snickered as he walked off, jake wasn't scared of anyone.

Thats why he'll make a great alpha when Joshua steps down, if Hazel and josh have anymore kids and ones a son then he will take over. For now Jake will be the next alpha, hes due to take over in a year or so.

I shook my head and thump my fist down on the elevator button, my breathing was hitching and I could feel my wolf clawing its way out. He was pissed and wanted to get out....NOW.

Once the lift was on ground I sprinted for the back entrance, it would take me straight to the centre of the woods.  I ran out the back ay stopped when I reached the border of the woods, I didnt bother undressing I couldn't wait that long.

I closed my eyes and lowered my boundaries, I felt the familiar arching and bending of bones. My frame fell forward and midnight black fur spread over my skin, My icy blue eyes were intensified and I loved the feeling of being on all fours. I let out another growl before letting out my anger and rampaging through the undergrowth.

Graces P.O.V

"ill come over to yours later tonight, if you want"

I giggled as Blake leant over me to whisper in my ear.I was lying on my front as Blake was planting feather light kisses on my bare back. He was leaning over so his body was beside me but his head was resting on my upper back, I nodded and savoured every second I was with him.

"Yeah I guess so" sarcasm practically dripping from my voice, Blake snickered and planted yet another kiss on my heated skin. He knew I was kidding, I wanted him with me all the time but I knew that couldn't happen. There's too much history between him and my parents, it just couldn't work!

I wanted my parents to meet him officially as my mate, I wasn't too worried about my mum, it was my dad I was concerned about. He held a grudge and I knew Blake could easily take him on, if not kill him.  I dont believe he would do that but still, he was capable of it.

"Your so beautiful" he whispered, pulling me out of my little world and back to my current one.I sighed and

shook my head, it embarrassed me when he said that.  I mean I don't think im ugly but im definitely not beautiful!  He turned me over to face him.

"why can't you believe me?" his voice was like silk and it made me feel safe, I bit my lip as I tried to think of how to explain it.

"I just-well put it this way, you wouldn't believe me if I told you, you were gorgeous would you?" I raised my eyebrow and snickered whent I saw him smirk

"actually yes I would" I rolled my eyes but couldn't hide the smile creeping onto my lips. He was so cocky. He turned my over and wrapped me in his solid frame, I rested my head on his chest and breathed in his scent.

I felt Blake pull me a little closer and I smiled yet again,I felt like this is happening all the time now. Before I met Blake I smiled a little but now I smile pretty much all the time,I loved this feeling it was so new and so nice....I don't ever want to loose him. I sighed as I realised I really should be getting home,my parents don't even know I've gone and after how my dad reacted I think I should really talk to them as much as I'd rather stay here. Blake sighed as I hadn't shut off the link,he kissed the top of my head and loosened his grip on me so I could wriggle away to get dressed.

A.N/ Only a short chapter but ive got so much going on its hard to keep updating.  I will carry on through, im determined to finish this. Please vote and comment.....I might upload faster ;)