Possession of the Enemy (Rumble)

Hazels P.O.V

It didnt take me long to realise that Josh was pissed at something, I could smell the anger radiating off him. He stormed into the louge, which thankfully only had me in it, he growled and wacked his thist against a wall.  I gasp and he throws himself on the couch opposite me, he puts his head in his hands and I don't need to ask what's wrong

"shes done it, hasn't she?" I asked, he simply nodded his head and I bit my lip. Grace was my daughter but I knew how the heat felt and that she also is meant to be with Blake.  I don't like the guy but I respect that hes obviously changed.  I sigh and move over to his couch, I sit close to him and slip my hand on his thigh.

He sighs and lifts his head to look at me

"Shes not a little girl anymore is she?" I smile and gently shake my head

"no, she hasn't been for years now. She will always be your little girl through" he nodded and his signature smile took over, he was so beautiful.  All those memories of when I first met Josh flooded back, I still looked like that 17 year old girl and honestly I felt like that too!

I smirked and bit my lip seductively, most of the pack were out but just in case I quickly stood up and locked the door.  He smirked also and I slowly walked over and straddled him, I moaned as I felt the effect id had on him. He slowly stroked my sides and stopped on my chest, he was still the perv I loved! He leant up and attacked my mark with his tongue, he them traced my collar bones with it as I moaned. I smashed our lips together and he bit down gently on my bottom lip, I immediately granted him access and moaned as his tongue slid against mine. I tangled my hand in his hair and he groaned as I slid my hand over the bulge in his trousers, he slid my shirt over my head and immediately kissed my chest. 

Id missed this feeling, apart from that one time on his desk, in the shower.....and one time in the hall on our floor, we'd only ever done it in our bed. This was...exciting

Graces P.O.V

I collapsed on my bed in floods of tears, id upset my dad and that hurt me more than anything.  He was hurt and I felt like disappointed him, but that also made me angry.  Why was I mad? I hated that my mate and dad hated each other, everything was so frustrating.  I felt low and only one person could cheer me up, I picked up my head and quickly lifted my window up. I lifted my legs and sat on the window sil, I then dropped my self and landed on my feet. I yelped but as I started running as fast as human form could, the pain eased.

Blakes P.O.V

The clan arrived once Grace had left and I was relieved, I know they promised they'd be nice but I couldn't entirely trust them. I leant against the window in my room which overlooked the front of the house, I suddenly stiffened as I saw Grace slowly dragging herself towards the house, her heat hit me immediately and I shot down to her in seconds.  I would have gone to her if she called, something told me that she was on her way here before it kicked in. Now I was concerned and intrigued. I wrapped her in an embrace and she whimpered at the contact.

"baby, you should have linked me. I would have come to you." I didnt even recognise my voice, it was drenched in worry and also love.

"I couldn't stay at home, my dad-hurt... cant. He's so upset."Her voice was slurry as the heat took its toll, I turned my heae back to the house to see Rachel standing in the door way.

Her eyes were narrowed and I stiffened, I felt a growl forming in the back of my throat. How dare she? She had a problem with Grace it seemed, she shivered as she saw my tense look and turned back into the house.  I turned back to Grace and kissed her hair, clan back or not Grace needed to mate and since I am leader they will just have to deal with it

I tightend my grip on grace and flitted into my room, she clung onto me and once I had gently lowered het onto my bed, she began kissing my neck. I groaned, Grace was so sexy. I flipped us so she was straddling me, it was so hot when she took control.

She smashed our lips together and I caressed her sides and he wrapped her arms around my neck. We were sitting up at this point but she was still straddling my front. I began moving my lips slowly and she also did the same, I wanted to tell her that I loved her but I thought against it. I didn't want to pressure her into saying it, she will feel it in her own time and that's when I want her to tell me. 

I slis my hand under her shirt and smirked against her as she let out a quiet moan. She slid off my shirt and took her hand to start sliding it over my abs, Grace was impressed with my body and I loved that.  I loved that I impressed her, I smirked yet again as a dirty thought crossed my mind.

Give me another 5 minutes

She hasn't seen anything yet.

Rachels P.O.V

I had smelled the mut as soon as she dragged her worthless body onto our ground. I darent attack her yet, Blake had already embraced her and I narrowed my eyes as I saw her hugging what should be mine.

I've always loved Blake, he never returned my love through.  Not even when we dated. He was fond of me but love wasnt a word Blake used, he was never a lover. More of a physical type, we'd been shagging for years until the mut arrived on the scene. 

Blakes head suddenly turned but I continued to eye-murder his little bitch. I wasn't scared of him, weve been friends since we were children and he wouldn't ever hurt me. Suddenly a growl rumbled from his chest and I shivered as the hurt shot through me, never had he done that to me. I quickly turned back into the house and flitted to my room, my room was at the other side of the house so I wasn't near him. I slammed my door and didnt even flinch when the 'Boom' shot through the house.  I darted across my room and dug my hand into my dresser, I grabbed the weighty leather book and chucked it on my bed. I slung my body beside it and flipped through until I came across the last page I had written in, it was dated 2014 that was the date we last attacked the pack. The plan that we hadnt been able to use was still here, Jamies precious notes on their weaknesses.

I smirked as everything began to click in my mind.

This bitch fucked up my world, watch me do the same to hers.

A.N/ Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages, i will try and make it more regular but it's hard! Please vote and maybe suggest my story to you'r friends?  I'd appreciate it so much! xx