Possession of the Enemy (Reunite)

Blakes P.O.V

I slowly pulled Graces door closed behind me until I heard the familiar click telling me it was closed. I sighed and began making my way towards the elevator.

Joshua had agreed to accept me as a member of the pack,only because of Grace. Its very strange a vampire being part of a werewolf pack but it does occasionally happen so its not completely out of the ordinary. I never imagined it to happen to me but...well it has.

I ran my hand through my hair as I stood before the elevator waiting for it to reach the 5th floor. I swallowed hard and let out a deep sigh,I hated this. I would never change me and Grace but I hated the idea of fighting my own clan,Dennis. He was my best friend.  I never hid anything from him,we both knew each other inside out. He was really the only person I told all my secrets to,some parts of my past are too dark to even tell Grace...but Dennis knew.

I dont wanna be the one to have to kill him. I dont want him being killed full stop but I cant not stand by Grace. She is all I have and all I want,do I want to have both my friend and my love? Of course.  It would be so much easier if I could.

I hear the familiar 'ting' of the elevator and pull myself from my thoughts to look up and see the doors slowly sliding open. I stepped in and pressed on the button saying "Ground" I breathed out as the doors slid shut and I began descending through the shaft to the ground floor. 

As I passed each floor my breathing got heavier as dread and rage flowed through me. I dreaded that Jason entering while I was in the elevator.  I would rip him limb from limb and I dont need that shit right now. ive still gotta deal with joining a werewolf pack. I mean come on. its weird.

I jolted to a stop as the elevator reached ground floor. I stepped closer to the doors as they slowly opened revealing the hallway. I stepped out ignoring the stares from wolves lining the halls. Joshua would announce it in the meeting that im here to stay and im now hourable to them. Im not how I used to be,that monster diminished when I met Grace.

I continued until I came face to face with Joshua standing outside the hall waiting to enter.  I was to go in with him so curtly nodded when I saw him. He did the same but neither of us smiled. We still dont like one another and I dont think that will change,the damage is done. His jaw clenched slightly and I sighed in frustration, this thing between us is frustrating. Im sure he'd like to rip my head off just as much as I used to want to rip his off. I respect him now,hes my loves father so I have to respect him.

I turned away from him and faced directly opposite the double doors before me. They were pulled shut right now but soon I knew they would open and I would be exposed to the pack. I would soon be apart of the pack. That really is a scary thought.

I felt my stomach do a slight turn and immediately became alert. Did I just feel a singe of fear? I haven't felt emotion like that in over 90 years...why am I feeling this?

I felt my eyebrows furrow slightly and shook my head to clear the confusion which was drowning my mind. I didn't like the idea of feeling emotion,I felt love for Grace but...even that emotion weakens me. Emotions make you vulnerable and honestly love is probably the worst one. I would die for Grace and any smart bastard would use that against me.

I hear an agonisingly slow creak as the large doors are slowly pushed open. My eyes meet the meeting hall before me as the doors are slowly pushed fully open. I whip my head to Joshua and hesitantly follow his lead as he begins to walk forward.  I made sure to stay behind him,I hated this as it kind of made me feel weak but I had to be apart of this pack so I mat have to kiss abit of werewolf ass!

Joshua slowly walked past the crowds of wolves and slowly took to the steps leading up to the stage. I glanced quickly around me before following reluctantly. I didn't like the looks I was getting.  I know they hate me so im dreading how they'll react to know im here to stay...for a while at least.

I strided up the aisle between the many rows of chairs then quickly climbed the steps. I saw Joshua glance over to me quickly and my eyebrows again furrowed as I saw an emotion in his eyes I never thought id see.

Encouragement?

It was only there for a second before it melted back to the cold stare I was very used to getting from him. I shooo my head quickly and stood beside him rapidly.

Maybe I imagined it?

Maybe

Im pretty certain I didn't, it was definitely there

My thoughts were interrupted as Joshua began. I sighed and reluctantly paid attention, this is about me so I probably should listen.

"Thankyou everyone for meeting so unexpectedly.  I know its short notice but something of very high importance has arisen." His voice was full of authority and urgency. Although he looks like a 17 year old boy you can hear in his voice that hes older. His words and the way he has a certain type of control and respect from his pack...it is remarkable.

Despite me having control over my clan,I never had their respect. Thats obvious now. I mean why else would they all agree to fight against me?

Joshua quickly glances over to me then back to the pack before us. His expression went hard and I knew his voice would be of a similar tone.

"As you can see we're accompanied by an old..." He stopped and bit on his lip as if to think if an appropriate word to describe me with.

I'm sure if he had his way I would be one of the following

Bastard

Shit

Motherfucker

and im sure he would use others as well.  I felt a small smirk pulling at my lips,even id describe myself as a shit! I definitely was one! Probably still am

"Foe" Joshua continues "but thats not how it is anymore. We're under attack, the clan have dismissed Blake and as many of you know he is mated to my daughter.  Blake was the one who warned me. He's an asset in this situation and I won't turn him away for my daughter's sake." I heard a wave of gasps and whispers as Joshua went on. I knew they knew where this was going and I could tell they very much disliked it. "Blake is now apart of this pack. I want him treated like any other wolf. Any disrespect and you will have to deal with the consequences"

He breathed out then went on with usual business.  I sighed in relief as the majority of attention went back to Joshua, of course I got the odd glare but shook it off. I didn't care too much what they thought of me,I know ive changed and I know that I wont go back to being the way I used to.

Suddenly my eyes flew up to the back doors as two familiar scents struck me.

The doors flew open and my eyes widened as Dennis and Grace met my gaze. Heads turned and Joshua whipped his head to face me. His eyes were wide and questions sat in them very visibly, even a hint of suspicion. I shook my head to deny all silent allegations.

What the hell is going on?

I flitted quickly to Grace and immediately slid her body behind mine as I faced Dennis. He rolled his eyes but I didn't know his game,why the hell was he here? Why was Grace with him.

I felt Grace wriggle a little in protest "Blake,its fine! I brought him here!" She yelled. I froze and turned my head round a little so I could see her in the corner of my eye.

"You what?" I hissed, my eyes flew back to Dennis and narrowed. She had to have gone to the lair to get him,they were alone at some point. 

"If you touched her I swear to god-" I hissed through clenched teeth. He cut me off with a snicker

"Please!" he snickered. I still wasn't sure.

"Blake he's joining the pack" Grace hissed.  I whipped my head to her in shock. She nodded but I couldnt help but look back to Dennis.  He shrugged but then nodded.

The fuck?

A.N/ Heyyyyy! So yeah im sorry I have uploaded in what seems like forever but ive been trying to sort out my stories. Ive been trying to wait until I actually felt the urge to write instead of forcing myself, my updates are usually slightly better if I actually want to do it. So yeah hopefully ill be able to upload abit more now. Thank you for all the reads it really does mean allot to me!