1

*warning* This book will have inappropriate language

Before you start reading you all should know that Kim's a really easy person. She does have her attitude and sass, but when she likes someone a tiny bit she forgives really easily. Just bare with her okay, it takes time for her to change her ways

Kim's POV

I stood in the kitchen crossing my arms. I was so confused, my Parents look at me like I'm going to freak any minute now.

"Mom, dad just tell me what you want to say. You look at me and give me such a bull shit smile, so let it out and tell Me" I yelled.

I probably shouldn't have yelled, but they made me. They've been doing this for weeks now, and it's really pissing me off.

They huffed loudly and looked at each other. "Alright honey. Come, let's sit down" my mother said.

I followed them into the living room and sat down. "So?" I asked still confused.

My parents looked at Each other and nodded there heads. "You know Matthew Espinosa right?" She asked.

"Yea, that's Taylor's friend. Why?" I asked still confused. "We will tell you at dinner with the Espinosa family at 7:30" they said with a smile.

I give them an are you serious look and walked away. As I was about to enter my room I saw my brother snooping in on the conversation.

And when he does that it is only to see how I react to the situation.

"Stop it right there mike caniff" I said before he can walk back into his room.

my brother slowly turned around and gave me a fake smile. "Hey sis, what's up" he said looking at the other direction.

"What the actual fuck does mom and the Espinosa family wanna talk about" I said crossing my arms.

"Sorry, you're asking the wrong person", he mumbled. I chuckled and walked closer to him. "Mike, you're my twin. You really think I don't know when you lie to me"

"Ugh, fine I know, but I can't tell you" he said. I rolled my eyes and whimpered. "Why's that" I asked with my arms crossed. "Cause you will get mad at me, and I'm not up for yelling" he said.

"Pleaseeee" I said making the puppy dog face. "No Kim, go ask Taylor"

"Suck a fly" I said walking off angrily.

I can't believe he won't tell me. He tells me everything. And i mean everything.

I yelled again in frustration and started to yell Taylor's name. I know he will tell me. He can never keep a secret.

"Taylor" I shouted. "Taylor" I yelled louder. "FUCKING TAYLOR CANIFF" I screamed.

no answer. Damn I swear that kids deaf. I gotta get him a hearing aid.
I swear that's gonna be his birthday gift.

((((Not making fun of anyone with hearing aids))))

I stormed into his room and saw Matthew and Taylor on you now. "When we're you here?" I asked looking at Matt. "Why would you care" tay said rudely. I rolled my eyes and decided to ask Matt.