11

"Don't say that, its fine", I said. Matt looked at me with sad eyes. "It's not fine, you have a bruise cause me" he frowned, it's small, it's not even noticeable"

"I'm sorry" he said trying to hold In his tears. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "It's okay, it happened yesterday. We can leave that behind us"  I smiled.

I jumped out of the bunk and started walking to the washroom. "Hey beautiful" I heard. I looked up and saw Nash. "Hey you" I smiled.

"What happened to your face" he asked worriedly. "Let me guess you slept threw all the drama yesterday" I laughed. He nodded his head with a smile.

"Well me and Matt are cool now so I don't wanna bring it up" I said. Nash's eyes turned pissed. "Matt hit you" he clenched his fist. "Look, just leave it please. We dealt with it" I said.

He nodded his head but I can still see anger in him. "You okay though?" He asked. "Yes, thank you" I smiled.

I gave him a small hug and walked into the washroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. My bruise wasn't that bad, but you can still see it.

I grabbed my makeup and started applying foundation, concealer, a bronze, and mascara. Thankfully my makeup looked natural on me.

I grabbed my clothes on the counter and put it on. I was wearing a black long sleeved crop top, with a black and white skirt. I put on my neck less and put on my shoes. I was wearing my black high heels that had the lace in the front.

{out fits in media}

Finally for my finished look I put my glasses on my head. "Hey, we are getting off. You have 5 hours to do whatever you want, but be on this bus in time" the driver yelled.

I walked out of the washroom and all eyes were on me. "What?" I asked. "God damn you're sexy" I heard someone mumble.

I walked past them weirdly and grabbed myself a water bottle. "Holy you look gorgeous" Madison said. I smiled and thanked her.

"Where you guys wanna go?" I asked. "How about the mall" Catia said excitedly. We agreed and started grabbing our stuff.

"Holy, my girlfriends sexy" Matt said smirking. I can see jealousy in Nash's eyes. I wonder why. "Well thank you" I smiled.

"Let's go" Madison yelled. "Bye", I said kissing Matt. "One more" he said Puckering his lips. I giggled and kissed him once more.

I walked over to Catia and Madison and walked out of the bus. Luckily he parked right beside a mall.

"Yay" we squealed. We walked into the mall and immediately went into Victoria secret. "Aw this is so cute" Madison lifted a black laced Bra.

I walked over to her and looked at it. "Get it, I'm pretty sure mike with like it" I smirked. She gasped and hit me playfully.

"He has a girlfriend" she said crossing her arms. "He doesn't even like her, I mean look at her she's such a bitch" Catia said. "Agreed", she looked at us and rolled her eyes. "Whatever, if he liked me, I'm pretty sure he would of told me by now" she said.

"He's shy" I told her. "Whatever",

I walked over to the line and waited for
My turn.

As I was about to buy my stuff, I saw the cutest sweater. It was black, and it had a little dog on the side, just like the sweaters at pink.

I ran over to it and grabbed it. "Excuse me Hoe I was just about to grab it" I heard. I turned around and saw who it was. Matts ex. "who you calling a hoe" I asked crossing my arms.