2

As we walked into his room Matt handed me a pair of joggers and a t-shirt. I thanked him and walked into the washroom and changed.

I looked at my appearance in the mirror and just frowned. Why would my parents do this to me. I mean. How am I supposed to love someone when I'm being forced to.

How can you ever love someone that way. I wanna love someone that I can meet and fall immediately in love with. Just like love of first sight.

I know what you're thinking, wow that's a bit cheesy, but to me, that's romantic.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the washroom and into his room.

Matt was laying on the bed on his phone. He was laying on the edge of the bed leaving me room for the other side.

"I'm gonna go down stairs and make hot coco, want some?" I asked. He looked up and gave me a small smile. "Sure"

I placed my clothes on the corner of the room and started walking down stairs too see Mrs Espinosa.

"Hey, sorry I'm just gonna make hot coco for me and Matt" I said politely. "Aw, look at you guys already thinking about each other" she said with a smile.

"Look, Mrs Espinosa", "please call me Mary" she said with a smile. "Look Mary, I don't understand how you guys think we can love each other, when we are being forced into it" i stated.

She smiled and took a sip out of her tea. "Me and Alex were forced into a marriage, Evan your parents" she said. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

How can my parents love each other then? When they were forced into a marriage.

"But they look so happy?", she just giggled at me. "They are. They are deeply in love. And that's because they were arranged with the right people" she said.

"But why so young?" I Asked. "Well sweetie, the younger the better for the future" she smiled.

I still had doubts, but not as much as before. "I just hope your right" I said. She smirked at me and wrapped her arms around me for a hug. "Trust me, I am" she smiled.

"Thanks Mary, I should start making the hot coco l now" I said. "Alright, I'm going to bed, goodnight" she said walking off.

I nodded my head and started making the hot coco. It was pretty quick to make. It took about 5 minutes.

All I had to do was boil the milk and add the powder in.

I grabbed the two cups and walked into the room to see a sleeping Matt. I smirked a bit and yelled to the top of my lungs causing him to fall.

"Ow" he said rubbing his heads. I burst into laughter while he just sat there in pain. "It's not funny" He said trying not to laugh. "That was pretty funny" I said still laughing.

He got up and grabbed the coco out of my hands and sat down. "Here, my mom told me to give this to you  before we go to bed" he said with hesitation.

He handed me the box and I automatically new what was going to be inside. I opened up the box to see the prettiest ring I've ever seen in my life.

"Woah, that's gorgeous" I let out. He chuckled and took a sip out of his coco. "Damn that's some good coco" he said. I giggled and put the ring on my wedding finger.

"What am I supposed to tell people tomorrow when they see this ring on my finger" I said sitting next to him. He scratched the back of his neck and looked at me. "Say it was just a gift, say it only fits on your wedding finger" he said.

"I have to tell my best friends Madison and Catia, I have no idea how there going to react" I said. "Same. I just don't want my fans to know. Mostly because they will start giving you hate, and That's the last thing I want for you" he said.

"Aw you have a heart" I playfully punched him. "Hey, what is that supposed to mean. I'm the nicest guy ever" he said.

I giggled and put my cup down. "Nothing. I'm just gonna go to sleep" I said.

I went under the covers and closed my eyes. Before I new it, I was fast asleep.

A/N

Well they are getting along...

How you liking the book so far?