24

(If wondering what Kim's dress looks like, it's in the media above)

MATTS POV

I walked past everyone in my way and into the kitchen. I felt really bad about what I did and said to Kim. I shouldn't have done what I did. But when I'm mad I can't control myself.

I ignored everything and grabbed myself a beer. I'm gonna need this after tonight. "Hey, let's dance" I heard. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Come on matty" Alison pledged. I mean it can't be that bad if I dance with her. Would it?

Before I can even think another word she grabbed my hand and dragged me on to the dance floor.

"So, where's that slut" Alison asked. I pushed her off me and rolled my eyes. "Stop calling her a fucking slut Alison. You're the biggest one alive" I yelled.

The room instantly got quiet causing eyes to only be on us. "Baby, how can
You say that to me" she frowned. I rolled my eyes and walked past her.

Suddenly the room got loud again, thankfully. I sat down on the nearest sofa and just drank my beer.

Where could Kim be right now?  Can she be cheating cause what I told her? Can she be drunk out of her mind? Did she even get to the party?

"Hey dude, where's Kim" Gilinsky asked walking towards me. I just shrugged my shoulders. "Hey, maybe she's with Madison and Catia, they said they were gonna look for her" he said sitting next to me.

"Jack, I fucked up" I frowned. "You didn't cheat right" jack asked concerned. "No, of course not. It's just you know how I get really angry sometimes and can't control myself. Well I pushed her, and I told her to leave me the fuck alone today"

Jack just sat there scratching the back of his neck. "She'll forgive you. she can never stay mad at you" he smiled.

"BABYYYY" Kim screamed running up to me. "I mi-ssed, yo-u" she smiled. Is she drunk? "I missed you too baby girl" I laughed. "Guys he called me baby girl",

Everyone just laughed. "Come on, lets take you home", I whispered. she put her hands up wanting me to carry her. I laughed and picked her up bridal style.

"Okay, you guys have fun tonight. She need to rest" I said. They all nodded their heads and walked towards the dance floor.

"I'm driving" she yelled. "You wish" I laughed.

I walked out of the house and towards my car. I opened the door and placed Kim in the seat. "Baby, I want ice cream"

I kissed her cheek and sat down in the passenger seat. "When we get home I will give you ice cream", she smiled and placed her head on the window.

Gosh she's beautiful. I can stare at her all day if I could.

"Can I have pizza, I'm hungry", I looked at her and smile. "Anything for my princess" I said causing her to smile.

Finally as we got home, I parked the car and picked Kim up bridal style. "I can walk" she mumbled. I laughed and looked at her. "No, you can't" I laughed.

She rolled her eyes and placed her head on my chest. I unlocked the door and walked inside. "Okay, let's lay you down" I whispered.

I walked over to the sofa and laid her down. "Goodnight" she mumbled. I smiled and bent down. I placed my hand on her cheek and smiled. "Goodnight beautiful" I whispered. I placed a kiss on her cheek and laid on the other sofa.

I'm way to tired to go upstairs and change. I'm not up for that.

Before I new it I was falling asleep

A/N

Okay, i know this chapter sucked. I wasn't planning on updating today so I was just typing whatever came to mind.

But tomorrow I'll update a way better chapter