5

I woke up to the sound of pictures being taken. I opened my eyes to see me and Matt cuddling on the sofa.

"Guys it's too early for this" I complained. I placed my head down against the sofa until I heard Matt whisper in my ear. "Wake up beautiful"

I felt chills going down my body. "I'm so tired though" I said burying my head into his chest. "We are all going to Walmart to by food for the tour" he said.

"Do I have to go" I asked. "I'll buy you a huge stuffed dog" he said. I got up right away and stretched my arms. "Madison do you have extra clothes in your bag" I asked.

"Yea" she said. I walked over to her bag and took tights out and a grey long sleeved loose sweater from pink.

I ran up to the washroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I dried my face quickly and started changing into my outfit.

As I finished everything I looked at my appearance in the mirror and just starting thinking.

How am I supposed to love Matt. How am I supposed to like him. I still don't have feelings for him. I mean I don't think so.

              Ugh, I'm so confused

Matts POV

"Ugh, Taylor. I have no idea how my feelings are for Kim. She's a beautiful girl. And I get jealous whenever she talks to a guy you know. But I'm just not sure" I said.

"Listen, tours coming up in a couple of days. You guys will be on the bus together. We will be at certain city's, and you could plan a date" he said.

A small smile appeared on my face. "Thanks bro"

I walked up to my room to see Kim walking out of the washroom. "Hey" she smiled. Damn she has a beautiful smile.

"You ready to go" I asked. She nodded her head with a small smile. As I started walking out of the door she jumped on my back wrapping her arms and legs around me.

She was so light I found it funny. "Carry me" she whispered. "Well I kinda have to shorty since your on my back already" I laughed.

She jumped off my back and walked in front of me. "Who you calling shorty" she said crossing her Arms.

"You are really short though" I laughed. She went on her tippy toes but it didn't help. "Okay, you can call me shorty, since I am really short compared to you" she laughed.

She jumped on my back unexpectedly causing me to almost loose my balance. "Don't drop me" she said. "I won't" I said.

I walked downstairs to see everyone at the door waiting. "Took you two long enough" mike said.

I chuckled and put her down. "What car are we taking" Madison asked. "Let's take mine since it's bigger" gilinsky said.

We walked towards his car and people starting sitting down. "There's not enough room" Kim said. "Come, sit" I said patting my lap.

She crawled in and sat on top of my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist so she wouldn't fall.

She looked at me and placed her head on the side of my neck.

I just can't believe I have to Mary her. I mean, there's nothing wrong with her. I find her completely beautiful. It's just, I find it wrong to love someone when your being forced to.

Maybe I just gotta put that behind me. Maybe I gotta try acting like a boyfriend to her. I mean we are technically dating.

I looked at her and saw her asleep. A small smile appeared on my face. I grabbed my phone and took a selfie and posted it on Instagram.