27

Kim's POV

I walked out of the shower causing the cold air to hit me. I immediately wrapped the towel around my body and walked out of the washroom.

"Hey babe" Matt smirked. "Hey" I smiled. I walked over to the closet and grabbed myself a black long sleeved top, with loose ripped jeans.

I walked back over to the washroom and put on my bra, underwear, and my clothes. "Babe, theirs a party on the beach with a few friends wanna go" Matt asked.

"Sure let me just blow dry my hair" I said. I walked over to the mirror that was covered with fog and plunged in the blow drier.

I turned it on and starting blow drying the fogged mirror so I can see myself. As I could slowly see my self I can see something really unusual.

"Matthew lee fucking Espinosa" I yelled. My hair was completely dirty blonde. I mean it didn't look bad on me, I just like my natural hair.

I ran out of the washroom and saw a laughing Matt and Taylor. When did Taylor get here?

"You both aren't going to be laughing soon" I said seriously. "Come on babe, it's a prank war. Plus it washes off after a week", I rolled my eyes and walked back into the washroom to finish drying my hair.

After about 10 minutes I finished getting myself ready. I walked out of the washroom and headed downstairs to see gilinsky.

"Hey G" I smiled. He looked at me and his mouth dropped. "Damn" he mumbled under his breath. "I know, Matt put blonde hair dye in my shampoo part of the prank war" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well, you look god damn good with dirty blonde hair" he said. I smiled and thanked him. "Where's Matt?" I asked. "He's outside with Alison"

I felt a wave of jealousy hit me. "Why" I asked trying not to sound jealous. He laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "Don't be jealous Kimberly" he laughed.

I felt my mouth drop. "Jack gilinsky, never call me Kimberly ever again" I said angrily. "Come on Kim, that's your real name, you can't just not let people call you Kimberly cause of one stupid guy" jack said.

I just looked down. "That stupid guy broke my heart" I mumbled. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Maybe one heart break was worth it, cause now you got Matt" he said.

I felt a small smile appear on my face. "Thanks g, but please never call me Kimberly ever again. It's Kim" I said looking at him seriously. He laughed and kissed my cheek. "Okay little sis" he said.

I roll my eyes and walk over to the window to see what Matt and Alison are doing. "STOP ALISON" Matt yelled. "Baby, if you don't kiss me now I'll tell little Kim everything" she smirked.

Tell me what? Did Matt cheat? I felt so many things pop up in my mind. "You won't" Matt said angrily. "Oh I will, and she will hate you after I do" she smiled.

Is he going to kiss her to keep that secret away from me? I have to stop this. I opened the door before Matt can say anything and put a fake smile on my face.

"Hey Matt, we should start going to the beach", Matt looks back at Alison and whispers something under his breath. She just bit her lip and walked away.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked. "It was nothing, I was outside
And she just came up to me saying something about another party" he lied.

I nodded my head and walked past him. I can't believe he just lied to me. He's definitely hiding something from me. "You okay?" Matt asked. I looked at him and looked away not saying anything.