45

5 days later

Today is the day we are going on vacation to Disney Land. I'm pretty excited, I just can't wait to spend a whole week with the people I love.

I grabbed my suitcase that was on the bed and started making my way downstairs to see everyone.

They were all whispering as if they didn't want anyone else to hear but them. What can they be talking about that's so secretive?

"Hey guys, what up?" I asked confused. They looked at each other and back at me. They stayed silent.

"Yo, guys speak"

They looked back at each other and glanced at me nervously. They again stayed silent.

What could be so important that they don't want to tell me? Did I do something? Are they talking bad about me? Ugh what can it be!

I looked around the room scanning to see who's here. Only 1 person was missing and that was matt. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Wheres Matt? We have to be at the airport in 2 hours" I questioned. They glanced at each other and again back at me without saying anything.

Soon I'm going to loose my mind if they keep doing this glance thing. I groaned and barged upstairs to my room, leaving my suitcase downstairs.

I plopped on to my bed and started calling Matt.

After 4 rings he Finally answered.

"Hello"

I glanced at my phone seeing I was calling the right number. But somehow a female answered the phone.

"Who Is this?" I questioned.

I can feel my heart beat faster and faster as I waited for her to answer.

"Lindsay duh, let me guess this is little skank Kimberly" she laughed.

Just hearing her name makes me wants to scream.

"Why do you have matts phone?" I asked nervously. I can hear her laughter from the phone. It was as if she was mocking me.

"I'm with him, why else would I answer" she laughed.

Gosh If she keeps laughing I'm going to throw my brand new phone on to the ground.

"Why are you with him?" I asked rudely.

"Oh, I fucked him, that's why" she laughed once again.

I dropped my phone on to the ground as I heard her say those words to me.

How could he?

He tells me that he loves me, but that's all a lie. If you truly love someone, you don't go around and text your ex, or fuck your ex. Or fuck anyone else period.

I closed my eyes and felt a tear roll down my cheek. I feel as if I'm the one who's done wrong in this relationship, but I'm not. I showed him love, I showed him the real me, but somehow that's not good enough.

"Hey, Kim. Come down for a second" Madison yelled from downstairs. I huffed loudly and walked downstairs into the living room.

They were all scratching the back of their necks nervously. "You don't need to tell me, I called him. Lindsay answered. You don't gotta tell me he fucked her, I know"

They glanced at each other and back at me.

"Stop fucking doing that! I hate how you Guys look at each other and back at me" I spat. "I'm sorry" someone finally spoke.

Now tears were streaming down my cheek. I ran past the living room and ran back upstairs into my room locking the door.

How could matt do this to me! How could he tell me he loves me when it's not true at all.

I can't believe I have to marry him.

I can't believe I let myself fall for him.

I can't believe I was so stupid to believe we can have a real relationship.

I crawled into bed crying hardly into my pillow. Probably china can hear me cry right now, but I don't care. Let them hear me, why the fuck should I care.

Matthews POV

I walked into my house feeling like complete shit. I can't believe I fucked Lindsay. I'm so god damn stupid. I have a beautiful girl that I'm going to Mary and I fucked everything up.

I walked into the living room to see everyone upset. Do they know?

"Hey, what's that noise" I asked. "That's the sound of Kim cry because of you asshole" catia spat. I felt my heart ache. She's crying because of me. She shouldn't be crying, but she is, and that's all my fault.

I felt a tear slowly escape my eyes. I wiped them quickly and looked back up. "Dude, we have to leave for the airport in an hour" Carter said.

I nodded my head slowly, and walked upstairs towards mine and Kim's room. The cries just got louder and louder as I got closer.

I bit my lip to stop me from crying and knocked on the door.

"Ww-at" she said in between sniffs. I knocked again knowing that if I spoke she wouldn't open the door for me.

"What do you want?" She yelled. I bit my lip and knocked on the door again. I can hear her groan from where I was standing.

"I'm coming" she mumbled.

I could feel myself getting nervous as I hear her footsteps getting closer and closer towards the door.

Suddenly the door swung open revealing Kim. She looked so heart broken. Her eyes were pure red, her lips were quivering. Just looking at her makes me want to burst Into tears.

"W-hat?" She bit her lip from preventing herself from crying. "Baby, I'm so sorry"

She shook her head and plopped herself back on to the bed. She threw the covers over her so I wouldn't see her.

"I love you, I do kim. I made a really stupid mistake, and I'm sorry" I said. "Shut up, no your not" she mumbled. "Baby I am, and believe me when I say I am"

"How could I? All you do is somehow make your way to Lindsay" she spat.

She was still under the blankets as she talked to me. I really wish she wasn't.

Kim's POV

I laid under the blanket not wanting to see him. I don't understand why he came back in the first place. He just says he loves me, but he doesn't, That's a major lie he's telling me.

"Baby, please" he pledged. I stayed silent not saying anything to him,  I just started sobbing into my pillow.

How can I love someone so much still after they hurt me. How can that even be possible. How can the love I have for this boy be so strong.

I sobbed harder into the pillow as these thoughts popped into my head.

"Plea-se, baby don't cry" I heard. I ignored him and continued to cry. I somehow couldn't make myself stop crying.

"I'm so, so sorry, I'm so stupid" he mumbled. I lifted my head up and saw a crying matt kneeling on the side of my bed. "I'm so sorry" he whispered.

                "I can't forgive you"

A/n

Well that just happened