49

I walked into the hotel to see a huge swan waterfall, it was absolutely beautiful, I can literally stare at it all day if I wanted too.

I took out my phone and started taking pictures of it for memories. I couldn't help but sneak a picture of some guy picking his nose in the background.

I laughed and looked around to see Everyone at the front desk getting their room numbers. Opps.

I walked over to them with my suitcase and smiled at the man who was sitting down. He smiled back at me and winked. Ew, gosh I wanted to be friendly not flirted on.

I ignore what he did and stood beside Nash and Cameron, who was patiently waiting for the man to say who's in what rooms.

I already know I'm going to be with Matt, and I really don't want that. Especially since he broke up with me on Instagram for thousands of people to see.

Gosh what an asshole. I cant believe I have to marry that.

"I saw what matt posted on Instagram, you okay?" Nash whispered to me. I bit my lip and just nodded my head. Gosh, don't get emotional Kim. Be a strong bitch, don't cry over an asshole.

"Ug-h yea" I lied.

I felt his hand on my lower back, moving up and down to comfort me. Gosh that's why he's one of my best friends. He always knows when I'm not really okay.

"Thanks" I mumbled. He smiled at me and pulled me into a hug. Before I can wrap my arms around him back, I was pulled off of him. "Bro lets go to our room now" matt spat.

This man did not just call me bro.

Like who's mans this? Oh yea, not mine anymore...

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me. I turned back to Nash and pulled him into a hug. "Thanks Nash", "anything princess", he whispered. I giggled and pickled up my luggage.

"So you guys are all on the same floor, each room is paired up with two. So pick your partners. When you do just grab the key that's here, and enjoy your week. If you want to go to Disney land, just go to the bus at 9:00, that will be in the front of the hotel, and it will take you there, and back" the man at the front desk said.

I checked the time and saw it was 5:44pm. We can't go to Disney today, But we can always go swimming at the pool if we wanted. Or sleep since we've been on the plain for awhile.

"Let's go Kim" matt said grabbing my arm. "Don't touch Me" I spat. I pulled my arm a way from him and walked towards mike.

"Can you give me the thing" I asked smiling. "Shhh, don't be so loud, people might think things" he whispered.

"Just give Me the stuff" I mumbled.

He rolled his eyes and handed me the family sized beg of chips. I burst into laughter and so did he. "It sounded like I was buying drugs off you" I laughed.

"I kn-", he was cut off by Matt grabbing my arm. "Let's go" he raised his voice. "Chill yourself bro" I rolled my eyes.

If he can call me bro, I can call him bro

"Okay, we should all go upstairs to our rooms now, matts being a suck up princess" I said to everyone. They laughed at my words and started grabbing their bags. Matt just rolled his eyes like always.

We walked through the lobby and towards the elevators, cause no ones up for walking up the stairs with our luggages. Well I mean I'm definitely not.

"For the rest of the day we can all do whatever we want, and then tomorrow makes sure to be in the lobby at 7:30 so we can go to the buffet to eat, and then go to the bus" Shawn said.