35

I woke up wrapped around matts arms. All I can think about was last night, and how much of an asshole he is. I roll my eyes and throw his arm off me causing him to wake up.

"Ugh, what are you doing babe" he said with a raspy voice.

Gosh his morning voice is so sexy

But I can't crave in. "Getting your arm off me, what else?" I spat. I got out of bed and started walking towards the washroom, only to hear matts footsteps behind me.

"Baby, pleaseee" Matt pouted. Gosh he's adorable when he pouts. "Please what" I laughed. "Don't be mad at me. I want us to love each other" he frowned. "If you loved me you wouldn't be texting your Ex" I said.

"Baby, you heard my story, pleaseeee" he pouted. I rolled my eyes and walked closer to him. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. "Never text her again" I said.

He smiled and smashed his lips on to mine. "I won't, all I want is you" he whispered. I smiled and walked past him and into the washroom.

I turned on the water for the shower. And striped out of my clothes. The cold air hit my body causing goosebumps to appear all over my body.

I immediately jumped in the shower and let the warm water touch my skin.

*Skip shower*

I walked out of the washroom in a towel. Matt was laying on the bed on his phone. As he heard me walking towards the closet he immediately looked up at me.

"You can remove that towel if you want" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "You wish"

"Oh I actually do wish" he smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked into the closet. I grabbed myself an outfit and changed in the washroom since I'm to lazy to walk back to The washroom.

As I finish getting myself changed, I walk out of the closet and jump on the bed next to Matt. "Hey beautiful" he whispered. "Hey. We should start making our way to school" I said.

He groaned and rapped his arms around me. "Let's just go out with the guys today" he said. I thought about it for a minute and answered.

"That sounds way better" I smiled. He kissed my cheek only causing me to blush. "You're so adorable" he laughed. "Well thank you Espinosa" I smiled.

I got out of his grip and started making my way down to the kitchen to see most of the guys.

"When did you guys get here?" I asked. They looked at me and smiled. "We got here 5 minutes ago, your door was unlocked. You should really lock it" gilinsky said. "Oh. Okay"

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to see what to make. "Ugh, I don't see anything good" I groaned. "Are you sure?, cause I see something good, and it's right in front of me" I heard.

I smiled and turned around to see Matt. I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Well thank you Espinosa" I smiled. He laughed and kissed my lips.

"don't wanna see that" I heard. I laugh and see Shawn walking off. "So what we doing today?" I asked. "I was planing on the beach" he smiled.

"Aw, but I'm already done getting dressed" I frowned. "Okay, then how about bowling" he said. I smiled and nodded my head. "I haven't been bowling in so long, this is going to be fun" I squealed.

I ran out of the kitchen and into the living room where the guys were. I smiled and jumped on to the sofa next to Johnson. "Guys we are going bowling"

They looked at Each other and shrugged their shoulders. "Come on, you guys should be excited" I smiled. They laugh at my excitement and get up.

"Your so cute" Matt whispered. I laughed and kissed his cheek. "Come on let's go" I squealed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the house.

"Race you" I yelled. He smiled and started running towards the car. Before I can touch the door knock matts arms wrap around my waist throwing me over his shoulder.

I gasp and start laughing. "Matthew lee Espinosa, put me down" I commanded. "Why would I do that ?" He smirked. "You may drop me", "You are way to light to drop" he laughed.

"Please" I begged. He laughs and put me down. I smile and run I run into the car. "I won" I yelled. He rolls his eyes playfully and walks into the car. "Whatever, you cheated"

I gasp and place my hand over my heart. "I would never" I said sarcastically. He laughed and started to drive off.

I picked up my phone and started to text Madison and catia

Madison/catia

From Kim- bitches, ditch school and come bowling

From catia- on my way boo

Madison- shut up catia I'm your boo. And yea, I'll be there soon, love yea suckers

From Kim- love yea too bitch

From catia- I want some love too

From Madison- love you blonde

From Kim- love you princess

From catia- aw, love you both too

End of convo

I laugh and put my phone down. In the corner of my eye I can see matt staring and smiling at me. "Matt, stop staring" I laughed. He bit his lip and checked me out. "Babe you look to beautiful though"

"You're too sweat matt, but Now you gotta keep your eyes on the road" I said doing the hand motions. He laughed and look back at the road.

Gosh I love Matt so much, He makes me so happy. I just don't understand his bad temper sometimes.

When ever he goes off and yells at me, I just have a slight thought, he may get to angry and hurt me. I shouldn't even be thinking this way right now.

I ignore all my thoughts and put a smile on my face.

                  Let's go bowling!

A/N

High school is legit a struggle. Everyone makes up lies about something I didn't even do, and now the whole school thinks I snaked someone, but really they don't know what happened

Can't wait till this passes

But besides that I'll update probably tomorrow