13

I walked off the roof and back down stairs. I saw everyone just staring at me. "What?" I asked.

I looked around and saw Matt staring at me in disappointment.

No,no,no me and Matt just had a moment. "Look it's not what it looks like" I said quickly.

"What is it then" he yelled. I instantly moved back from him. "Nash is the one that kissed me, I promise you, I never kissed him back I literally pushed him off me saying I was with you" I said.

He rolled his eyes and laughed. "I bet Nash can say a whole different  story saying you were all over him. You know why, cause you are just like Lindsay. You are just a stupid ass skank" he yelled.

I felt my heart Break. I can handle being called a skank by some bitch, but I just couldn't take that from him. I instantly started crying. "Ask Nash then" I said running off.

Tears were just storming down my face. I couldn't take hearing people call me that. Why should I even care. It's not like I love him. I think. Yea I don't.

I ran into the tour bus and into the washroom. I can't believe I'm going to do What i haven't done in 2 years.

I opened up the cabinet and grabbed the razor. I just stared at it. I sat on the floor and kept on staring at it.

"Open up" I heard yelling. "Go away" I screamed. "Please, it's me Taylor" I heard. "I don't care" I yelled.

I grabbed the razor again. I put it up against my skin and closed my eyes. "STOP" I heard. I opened my eyes and saw Taylor.

I just started to cry again. He grabbed it out of my hand and put it in his pocket. "Just let me do it once" I cried.

He kneeled down in front of me and pulled me into a hug. "I'm just a skank" I said. He pulled me out of the hug and looked at me. "Never call yourself that Kim. You're not"

I looked down and shook my head. "You heard Matt. I'm a skank for what happened. And it wasn't even my fault" I cried.

"Matt feels really bad. Nash told him what happened, and now matts just gone. No one knows where he is" Taylor said.

I wiped my eyes and got up. "I just need to take my pain away. Let me just do it once" I asked. "Stop" he yelled. "Why not" I yelled back.

He rolled his eyes and pointed for me to leave the washroom.

I walked out of the washroom and into the bunk. "Taylor" I yelled. He ran over to me thinking I was hurt. "My clothes are missing"

He looked at me in confusion. "Who would have stole your clothes" Taylor's asked. "Hey BITCHES" I heard.

I recognized that voice. Please don't be who I think it is. "Hey slut", she looked at me and smirked. "Rose you took my clothes" I yelled.

She just laughed and walked away. "Wow" I whispered. "We will go shopping tomorrow, just get some sleep" Taylor said walking off.

I closed the curtain and took off my top and pants, leaving me in my bra and underwear.

I grabbed one of matts shirts and put it on. I went under the covers and just closed my eyes

••••

I woke up to no one next to me. Wow, I was kinda expecting Matt. I looked at the time and saw that it was 8:30pm. Maybe their all awake.

I grabbed matts joggers, and tightened them around my waist since it was so big on me.

As I finished putting on the clothes I jumped out of the bunk, and saw everyone at the table eating.

"Hey" I mumbled. They all looked at me and smiled. I scanned the room quickly saw Matt sleeping on the sofa.

"Why he sleeping on the sofa?" I asked. "He didn't think you wanted him to be near you" Shawn said.

I mean I'm upset that he called me a skank, but I could never stay mad at him. And I honestly don't know why.

I walked over to the sofa and cuddled up against him. Thankfully he didn't wake up.

As I started to close my eyes I felt a kiss on my cheek before I drifted off to sleep.

A/N

I'll probably update again today