76

Matts POV

I sat in the car staring at the strip club the guys are expecting me to enter. I don't get why every guy on the day before their wedding decides to come to a strip club, all you are doing is wasting your money throwing it at Hoe's.

"we aren't entering a strip club" I said rolling my eyes annoyed as we sat in car beside it. They all groaned at my stubbornness giving each other glances that turned into an evil smirk plastered on their faces.

I stayed silent, afraid to ask what they Are about to do, knowing that if I ask they will immediately do as planned.

I swallowed the pit in my throat checking the time to see that it was 7:48pm. Today had gone by so fast, and realizing that I spent the last day before I'm fully married with my best friends does make me super happy.

Well maybe not at this very moment considering they are still smirking at me at me like I'm about to say trump isn't president.

"Fine" Gilinsky answered shrugging his shoulders. "Fine?" I questioned. "We will just go to the bar" Nash answered. I raised my eyebrow still in confusion but then just shrugged it off. "Fine I mumbled.

Kim's POV

It was 7:51pm and we were recently at the bar Jason worked at. We all sat down in the front of the bar and exchanged smiles as Jason walked over to us.

(If any of you were wondering who Jason is played as here's his Instagram, he's played as Neel Visser)

I smiled at the sight of him, jumping myself over the counter, and pulling him into a hug. He chuckled a bit, wrapping his arms around me making me smile. I felt so protected in his arms, but in a best friend figure of course.

He was way taller, and muscular to me of course. I was short and tiny, which made me feel so warm in his arms.

I pulled away from his amazing hugs, and glanced up at him. I just stared into his eyes not wanting to look away. Well mostly because how pretty they are.

"So you're getting married tomorrow" He said breaking the silence between us. I snapped back into reality, nodding my head with a fake smile. I could already sense him noticing the fake smile I gave, because he grabbed my hand coming close towards me.

"Let's talk about it in the back" he whispered. I bit my lip, nodding my head while grabbing a hold of his hand. I looked back at the girls, and saw them flirting with another one of the bar tenders.

They all have boyfriends, and they still manage to flirt with other guys. I giggled a bit, sitting down on the counter that's at the back.

"Your boyfriend hates me" he laughed while looking over at me. "Eh, its not like he hates you, he just dislikes you", "same thing" he replied while walking towards me. I giggled a bit, stretching my arms.

"You tired?" He asked while raising his eyebrow. "Definitely" I answered. He chuckled a bit, sitting down on the counter next to me. I just stayed silent and so did he. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was just a silence, and I like that, it made me want to think.

Jason's POV

I stayed sitting next to her, biting my lip tempted to just grab her face and kiss her. It was something I just was always tempted to do whenever I was around her. She just made me feel some type of way I couldn't explain when I'm with anyone else.

I do have girls that just throw themselves at me, but they aren't anything compared to Kim. She made me have butterflies in my stomach when I was around her, she made me feel nervous just touching her hand, she made me so angry when I know I can't have her.

It was just feelings I had That i know I can't share with her. The first day I met her when she came to the bar, I knew that there was something about her, something different other girls didn't have.

When she couldn't handle herself with the situation she's in, she drinks because she can't handle it. She needs something to help take it off her mind, and I want to be that person, I want to be the one who holds her in my arms when she cries, and I want to be the one to tell her how beautiful she is everyday when she wakes up.

I want to be the one who makes her smile. I don't want to ever see a day where she frowns, or shows a bit of sadness, I want her to be happy. And I don't mean she has to be with me to be happy, she just needs to be strong and find her happiness with someone who would never let her show sadness.

And that isn't matt. He hurt her physically and mentally, and the fact that she just doesn't have the strength to get up and leave hurts me. She deserves the world, she deserves everything she could ever need, and that's because I'm in love with Kimberly caniff.

A/n

I was gonna continue the story, but I thought leaving you guys there for now will let you guys think